Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered a purple Roof of Heaven cover for my K1 from Oberon, but there was a mix-up in the order and they sent me a K2 cover instead. You can read the whole story in this thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,5185.0.html

I know I can call Oberon and switch since they made a mistake. However, since I am not using my K1 as much as I thought, I'm not sure it is worth investing in a second Oberon cover for it. So this is mostly a test -- if you have been thinking about a purple Roof of Heaven with velcro for your K2, here's your chance for a deal. $70 and I'll pay the shipping, which works out to a savings of about $15 for you. The cover is absolutely brand new. I received the dragonfly charm in the box and if you like that one, I'll include it with the order. I take Paypal or an Amazon gift card. If you buy it today, you can have it by Friday -- I'll do two-day shipping.

For no extra charge, I'll include the Amazon Kindle 2 cover (with hinges). Used for 3 weeks, still looks like new.

Send me a PM if interested!

Leslie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Gosh Leslie, if it was the red River Garden I would take you up on it in a New York meeting!  It's such a great deal.  I'm sure, it will sell fast!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts