Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When everyone was raving about the Oberon Kindle Covers, I checked out the site and decided I liked my M Edge just fine. However I fell in love with one of the purses.  A reader on this board asked me to post pictures of the inside of the purse, since she was interested in the pockets.

I have the purse and the pictures now. If that reader would contact me privately at [email protected] I would be happy to send her the pics.

The purse is lovely. and the pockets are just as described.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't mind posting them, but I haven't the foggiest idea how-- I thought I was a computer genius when I figured out how to e mail a picture.

If you have easy instructions, I would be happy to post them as long it's within the rules. I know a lot of boards get testy about the amount of space pictures take up.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Barbara M said:
When everyone was raving about the Oberon Kindle Covers, I checked out the site and decided I liked my M Edge just fine. However I fell in love with one of the purses. A reader on this board asked me to post pictures of the inside of the purse, since she was interested in the pockets.

I have the purse and the pictures now. If that reader would contact me privately at [email protected] I would be happy to send her the pics.

The purse is lovely. and the pockets are just as described.
That was me Barbara...thanks. I'll wait until Betsy posts them for you. I'm sure quite a few purse addicts we have here would love to see it and thanks in advance for taking those pictures :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I also posted earlier that I would like to see the interior of the purse.  I'm considering one of the bags, but I want to know if the interior meets my needs or not.

Hope someone can post the pictures here. 

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yes, please post pics please! Would love to see the inside as well. Also in furture posts, please post if you have enough room for your Kindle & everything else. Also include size of handbag. Also, how is the leather? Is it soft? A recent handbag lover as well. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
YES please somehow post the pictures. I have a large collection of handbags maybe some of my Dooney's need a new friend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
luvmy4brats has kindly volunteered to put the pics on the board, but I seem to have the wrong e mail.  I wrote her via the board reply thing and as soon as she confirms the address, I'm sure she'll post the pics. Or if someone could tell me how to do it, I'd do it and save her the trouble.

·
Registered
300 Posts
When I posted pic in a message I used a picture that I had save to photobucket. They had the IMG code right there next to your picture to copy.  Then in the message I simply pasted the IMG code I had copy. 

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh great! I've been looking at the purses. 3 weeks ago, I'd never heard of Oberon. Now, I have both a journal and kindle cover. I'd love to get the coordinating purse.

Yay! Pictures! (Okay, I'll calm down and wait  :D )

Additional note: If you would like to send me the pictures, I'll be happy to post them.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Sorry to take so long. We've been Christmas decorating today.

From Barbara:

Picture 1 is the purse--Its called rose garden or something. Pic 2 is just a picture of the inside. Picture 3 is of the three open at the top pockets on one side. I put eyeglass cases in two of them and a fold up comb/brush in the third. Just so you would have something to see. Picture 4 is my kindle in its Klaret M-edge cover just sitting in the body of the purse. Picture 5 is of the zipper compartment propped open. Picture 6 is the kindle sitting in the zip compartment opposite the open at the top pockets. Picture 7 shows that the kindle zips safely into the pocket. The sideways pic is of the back of the purse along with my dell mini-9 (a tiny laptop about 10 inches square) and the last pic is of the mini 9 sitting in the purse, the kindle is zipped in the pocket and there's plenty of room.

I haven't used the purse yet, because I wanted to take these pics. But it fits over my shoulder just right for me. The straps are not adjustable, so some might have a problem with the strap lenght. The whole purse zips shut, and the kindle and mini 9 fit without any problems. What I couldn't get a clear picture of is that attached to the zipper is a little pewter dragonfly. Very cute. They also sent me for a little dragonfly charm as a gift.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
I'm watching and waiting . . . . 

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Sorry to take so long. We've been Christmas decorating today.

From Barbara:

Picture 1 is the purse--Its called rose garden or something. Pic 2 is just a picture of the inside. Picture 3 is of the three open at the top pockets on one side. I put eyeglass cases in two of them and a fold up comb/brush in the third. Just so you would have something to see. Picture 4 is my kindle in its Klaret M-edge cover just sitting in the body of the purse. Picture 5 is of the zipper compartment propped open. Picture 6 is the kindle sitting in the zip compartment opposite the open at the top pockets. Picture 7 shows that the kindle zips safely into the pocket. The sideways pic is of the back of the purse along with my dell mini-9 (a tiny laptop about 10 inches square) and the last pic is of the mini 9 sitting in the purse, the kindle is zipped in the pocket and there's plenty of room.

I haven't used the purse yet, because I wanted to take these pics. But it fits over my shoulder just right for me. The straps are not adjustable, so some might have a problem with the strap lenght. The whole purse zips shut, and the kindle and mini 9 fit without any problems. What I couldn't get a clear picture of is that attached to the zipper is a little pewter dragonfly. Very cute. They also sent me for a little dragonfly charm as a gift.

Thanks for the pics. I love the purse ;D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh, now I have another high-ticket item to save up for - I love that and I was already looking at the Bold Celtic Knot purse to match the Kindle Cover that my SO is SUPPOSED to be getting me for Christmas.  Of course, then I'd need the checkbook cover to match, too.... I wonder if they give a discount for buying out the entire line in one pattern. ::)

Katiekat

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Thank you.

I looked at the Oberon site.  Avenue of Trees tote in saddle.  Oh oh.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts