Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Tree of Life Kindle 2 cover from Oberon yesterday (yay!!!), and am wondering if anyone has any idea how long they usually take to ship an order. 

Thanks so much!!  :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I ordered mine right before Christmas and had it within a week.  Oberon has great service.
deb

·
Registered
159 Posts
My cover beat the Kindle. I ordered 3/28 (Sat), it shipped 4/1 (Wed) and I got it 4/2. I didn't pay for overnighting, but I'm just a couple hours away from their studio.  ;D

G

·
I ordered mine on a Thursday afternoon and got it the following Monday. I'm in NYC, they're in CA, and I didn't pay for rush shipping. I was amazed!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I ordered my ROH 3/20 (Friday) and they shipped it on 3/24.  I received it on 3/31.  I live in Ohio so it took a week to get here (with a weekend in the middle) which I thought was reasonable given that I chose the cheapest shipping option.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in Virginia, and I received my cover in less than a week.  I think that USPS shipping is probably faster if you are on the East coast.

Fed...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Arylkin said:
I just ordered a Tree of Life Kindle 2 cover from Oberon yesterday (yay!!!), and am wondering if anyone has any idea how long they usually take to ship an order. Thanks so much!! :D
It may also depend on whether they have the combination requested made already, or if they have to make it for you.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I just ordered both my Oberon Cover (purple ROH) & skin (Tropical) a little while ago. Whaaaappeeeee!!!  ;D When you pick the shipping method, it tells you how long appoximately on when you should get it, once they ship it. OberonDesign takes about 2-3 days to make the cover.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered my RG on Thursday 3/26 in the evening and received it on Monday 3/30.  I was very impressed since I'm on the East Coast.  Enjoy your cover while I try to dream up ways to justify another one!

Dawn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts