Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you will remember I dropped Shea in my Amazon cover and he suffered a very minor (compared to what could have happened) mishap.  However, I finally ordered my Oberon (Three Graces, Wine) last Saturday.  Got an email today the order is completed/shipped.  Anyone on the east coast (I'm in Northern NJ) have any idea of shipping time from CA to east coast?  It's coming USPS Priority Mail.

Juanita

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have no idea but I'm sure you are on pins and needles!!!! Mine will be here today and I ordered it about a week ago. Mine is coming via UPS though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Priority mail, coast to coast should take 3-5 business days for that size package. Just an estimate from the PO, usually they will say 3 days.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
luvmy4brats said:
I've discovered that shipping via USPS is quicker than UPS for the Oberon covers.

I expect you'll have it Monday (Saturday if you're lucky).
That's what I suspected and exactly why I did not pay for UPS. I'm having it delivered to work, so if it comes Saturday, while I won't get it, I'll have a nice surprise Monday morning to cheer me up/gear up for the work week ;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh My purple butterfly Oberon shipped today by USPS but I'm on the West Coast.  So exciting, isn't it??

EllenR

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
It's extremely rare for me to have a priority mail package take longer than 2 days even coast to coast.  Three is typically the longest. 

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I ordered mine 12/17, it shipped 12/18 and I had it 12/22.  That was over a weekend and during the holiday rush.  I'm in the east as well.

G

·
I am in NY. I ordered my Oberon on 3/19 (a Thursday) late in the afternoon and had it the following Monday, 3/23. It was sent Priority Mail.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Oh, and I am even more jealous. I haven't gotten a Kindle yet (still saving up) and I have to read on Thor, my little iTouch. Pictures, please.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts