Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been through a lot in the past couple months and was feeling very down so I splurged a little and bought myself an Oberon Small Journal in Forest. I ordered it in green. I'd been wanting something in Forest for awhile now and decided to reward myself!  :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice! Post a picture. I've been wanting a journal from them, but they're just too expensive. I'm so cheap, I just made my own.  ;D Maybe someday.  ???

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have a small journal - Celtic Diamond in purple and a large journal - Greenman in purple.  There is a big difference between the large and small journal.  I think it's worth the $15 more to just get the large journal.  The small one is nice if you just need to put something in your purse to write notes or something but the bigger (large) journal is better to write in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted a journal I could slip in my purse and take anywhere so I think the small one will be perfect. The two designs you have are really gorgeous!

·
Registered
921 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I wanted a journal I could slip in my purse and take anywhere so I think the small one will be perfect. The two designs you have are really gorgeous!
Yeah the small one will be perfect for that. I was just saying for the money you get so much more with the large one, but I understand if you need it for the purse, the small one is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Been through a lot in the past couple months and was feeling very down so I splurged a little and bought myself an Oberon Small Journal in Forest. I ordered it in green. I'd been wanting something in Forest for awhile now and decided to reward myself! :)
Congrats :) I love their small journals as well.Perfect for taking along anywhere :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I have a purple fairy small journal, and I love it. It is perfect for taking with me when I travel! I am planning to get a large journal, I haven't settled on a design yet, but I am waiting for the peacock color to come out! Of course, I also want the handbag in the red wild rose design. So many beautiful choices!
So happy for you with your new journal! You deserve it!

·
Registered
142 Posts
wonderful!  I love my forest cover.  It makes me think of the mountains all the time. 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts