Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of this Kindle cover that you could post here?  I don't mean the Oberon pic from the website -- I'd like to see one you've taken yourself if you own the cover.  I know a couple of us on here would like to see - please post if you can.  Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
kari said:
Does anyone have a picture of this Kindle cover that you could post here? I don't mean the Oberon pic from the website -- I'd like to see one you've taken yourself if you own the cover. I know a couple of us on here would like to see - please post if you can. Thanks so much!!
Hi there!!! I'm at work right now but if I can figure out how to post the picture tonight I will. I will let you know later this evening. It's beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lizzarddance said:
Hi there!!! I'm at work right now but if I can figure out how to post the picture tonight I will. I will let you know later this evening. It's beautiful!!!!
Oh wow, I would really appreciate that! Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm really sorry for the crappy pics. I took a quick break and took these pics with my phone. I can't figure out how to rotate the second pic. I rotated it on Photobucket but this is how it shows up. Hope this gives you an idea of how it looks. I love my cover, for me there is no other than Oberon.

·
Registered
175 Posts
One more thing, just in case you're wondering...the little medallion hanging off the elastic in the pic is a dragonfly charm/medallion that they sent as a thank you gift. I didn't know what to do with it so I attached it to the bungy that goes around the button.

·
Registered
175 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
How did you get it on the bungee? I kept trying to figure out how to put it on mine.
If you stick your hand through the back side of the cover you can feel the bungee. It was pretty easy to push through the little hole, like threading a needle. Just push the one end out, I didn't remove the entire elastic bungee. Then slip on the charm and thread it through again. Make sure you feel the bungee once it's in and pull on it to make sure the end doesn't come undone.
HTH

·
Registered
601 Posts
Beautiful cover, Lizarddance.  And I love the idea of putting the charm on the bungee... ;)

Does it depend which cover you get which charm you receive?  I ordered the ave. of trees k1 cover and it came with an oberon charm, with the little tree on it?   ;D  I love it, but I would have LOVED the dragonfly charm...I wonder if you could request a certain one?  I LOVE oberon and am so grateful they are out there... :D

Lee Ann

·
Registered
601 Posts
Linda and TM - Thanks for the response on your charms!  ;D  I get it now (I can be so silly  ;D), they are sent to correspond with your cover design (duh  ::))

ave of trees - little tree (love that!)
forest - wolf (you can find them in the forest)
dragonfly pond - dragonfly (goes without saying)

Oh, I can be so dense!  ;D  Lee Ann

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh wow -- I didn't expect the pictures to be on here so soon.  Thank you!!  The cover really is lovely and I like the skin you have on it too. 

Decisions, decisions.....I think I'm down to Tree of Life or Three Graces now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts