Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
As a person previously selling an item on this Kindleboard Marketplace, I found it was easier to ask for an Amazon gift card or Paypal, as Cashiers Checks are a pain for most people to get from their banks.  Most of the people here on this forum already have Amazon accounts and can have a gift card sent within a few minutes. Hope this information will help you sell your cover faster.

luvshihtzu

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the person that sent me the message about the cover I still have it.  I would except an amazon gift card as well since I have been imformed that works better.  I am saving up for a Ipod touch so just let me know

·
Registered
817 Posts
You're welcome.  I just know how I hate going to the bank to wait in line to have them cut me a Cashiers Check, even if I am not charged a fee.

luvshihtzu

I hate to do this being as you already have a cover for sale, but the brand new Oberon Tree of Life cover I bought for my Kindle1 just arrived today and I am going to put it up for sale.  I had ordered it from a forum member last week right before I decided to buy a Kindle 2 instead.  I obviously put the cart before the horse, as usual.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
luvshihtzu said:
As a person previously selling an item on this Kindleboard Marketplace, I found it was easier to ask for an Amazon gift card or Paypal, as Cashiers Checks are a pain for most people to get from their banks. Most of the people here on this forum already have Amazon accounts and can have a gift card sent within a few minutes. Hope this information will help you sell your cover faster.

Amazon Gift Card -- What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing
luvshihtzu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts