Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw, I find that the Alt and aA buttons are easily pushed. Just push on the strap and the screensaver comes on normally. I don't find it to be any problem at all, and I can still see part of both of the buttons so I know where to push.

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WolfePrincess73 said:
This is torture! That is exactly the cover I ordered. Mine was ordered on 11/20. Did Oberon send you an email to let you know it had been shipped?? Your cover is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the posting the pictures.
I actually emailed them about it yesterday asking if they had shipped because they didn't email me- and they sent me back an email saying they had shipped out my cover on 12/02 and gave me the tracking number. And then it arrived today! So you should email them and ask because chances are you will receive yours very soon as well. They might have already shipped it out and just not emailed you like what happened to me.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
This is torture! That is exactly the cover I ordered. Mine was ordered on 11/20. Did Oberon send you an email to let you know it had been shipped?? Your cover is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the posting the pictures.
I emailed Oberson today. They sent me a email back saying that they had mailed the covers I ordered on Dec 2. They also sent me a tracking number. My two Kindle covers will be here on Monday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.