Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btw, I find that the Alt and aA buttons are easily pushed. Just push on the strap and the screensaver comes on normally. I don't find it to be any problem at all, and I can still see part of both of the buttons so I know where to push.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Beautiful Snapcat and good pics.  I like the smell and feel of quality leather and the leather that Oberon uses is top quality.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marianner said:
Lovely! Is it really the teal color it looks in your pictures, or is it a darker green?
It is more of a darker green, I think my camera's automatic flash lightened it up a bit.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The slideshow was great! I felt like I was there. Now I think I'll ask for one for Christmas.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to do the pictures.  Its interesting that they have the little notch cut out for the headphone port.

·
Registered
455 Posts
This is torture! That is exactly the cover I ordered. Mine was ordered on 11/20. Did Oberon send you an email to let you know it had been shipped?? Your cover is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the posting the pictures.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WolfePrincess73 said:
This is torture! That is exactly the cover I ordered. Mine was ordered on 11/20. Did Oberon send you an email to let you know it had been shipped?? Your cover is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the posting the pictures.
I actually emailed them about it yesterday asking if they had shipped because they didn't email me- and they sent me back an email saying they had shipped out my cover on 12/02 and gave me the tracking number. And then it arrived today! So you should email them and ask because chances are you will receive yours very soon as well. They might have already shipped it out and just not emailed you like what happened to me.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
I emailed Oberson today. They sent me a email back saying that they had mailed the covers I ordered on Dec 2. They also sent me a tracking number. My two Kindle covers will be here on Monday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anne said:
I emailed Oberson today. They sent me a email back saying that they had mailed the covers I ordered on Dec 2. They also sent me a tracking number. My two Kindle covers will be here on Monday.
Ooh which covers did you buy?

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Snapcat said:
Ooh which covers did you buy?
I was one of the Beta Testers so I already have The World Tree. I ordered The Sky Dragon and Tree of Life. I did not get mine with corners. I got mine with the Velcro.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts