Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 604 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would update everyone.. I called Oberon again, they are in the process of taking photos of the new designs as we speak, they are even doing a video for the website to show the features.  They are doing about six covers, they are custom ordered so they do take a few days.  I was initially told they would start at about 100.00 , but the nice guy I talked to said he believed it could start as low as 75 or so, AGAIN THIS IS A GUESS.

The photos should be on the site around Monday or Tuesday of next week and for sale shortly after that.. anyway this is the news.. enjoy!

Oberondesign.com

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Thanks for the update, Patrizia! Hmm....maybe send a hint to my sister for Christmas...?

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
Christmas?! :eek:  Who can wait for Christmas??  I'm checking their website about 50 times a day waiting for it to show up!!  I'm STALKING Oberon!!  I have one of thier journal covers and I adore it as much as my Kindle.  To think of my Kindle nestled in one of their covers is giving me shivers!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
no seriously.....  I'm obsessive compulsive here.  7:30 PM eastern - Wed 10/29 - still no cover....  sigh.....

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I've never seen one of these Oberon covers in person, so I guess I don't have the same Oberon love...but that can easily change. LOL

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
oh Leslie...  oh Leslie...  oh oh oh....  I have their large (6x9) journal in Forest design, Fern leather and it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
FAQ Person said:
I've never seen one of these Oberon covers in person, so I guess I don't have the same Oberon love...but that can easily change. LOL

L
Oh, Leslie, they are so beautiful!!! I have a small Journal and I've given them as gifts. They are art! I'm also stalking, though not quite as often as others....

Betsy

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He told me they were using six of the most popular designs.. He did say he though tree of life was one of them but was not sure.. and they were photographing when I called.. they should be up Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  They are also using a peweter button and elastic band for closures.. inside is felt and he assured me that they would have plenty of photos of the inside and there is also a pad on the right side for the screen as well

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Oh No Another cover I am going to want to buy. I cannot wait to see what the covers look like.

Anne

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reader

go to Oberondesign.com.. the covers are very similar to the journals..he said they are using six of the most popular designs

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Patrizia: I just check out there site. I cannot wait to see what styles they have choosen. I have a feeling I will be ordering one.

Anne

·
Registered
829 Posts
Still stalking their website and nothing yet.  sigh.  I know the update was to expect to see it Mon or Tues but I was still hoping photos would be up sooner.  I'm going to the Cape this weekend and won't have wireless access for my laptop so I'm not going to be able to stalk again until Sunday night.  waaahhh!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You guys have gotten me stalking the website! LOL. Can't wait to see what they come out with.

L

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Angel

is your dog a Maltese or a Bichon (hard to tell by that size) I have two Bichons

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Patrizia,

He is 7 yrs old Maltese. Picture was taken when he was 3.
I love his "What do you want. Don't bother me" look.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
angel said:
Patrizia,

He is 7 yrs old Maltese. Picture was taken when he was 3.
I love his "What do you want. Don't bother me" look.

That is the cutest dog I have seen in a long, long time...

L

1 - 20 of 604 Posts