Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently ordered a K1 Butterfly in Sky Blue for my daughter instead of the K2 cover. I emailed Oberon and this is the response I got:

"Dear Kathy, don't worry! We're glad to exchange it. Here's what to do: Please ship or mail it back to us at: Oberon Design 1817 Empire Industrial CT Santa Rosa, CA 95403  Atten: Lola. When we receive it we'll ship you out the K2 version asap. Does this work for you? Becca"

Their CS is the best. Just wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
How great! Another example of the great CS from Oberon!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Im so glad they did the exchange for you. I know they have a no return policy so I am always super worried about ordering the wrong item. But its good to know that they make exceptions.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
well you all know how I feel about them.. they are some of the niceset people I have ever done business with

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are just great. I sold my Navy Hokusai Wave cover and ordered the same cover in the new Sky Blue color. I can't imagine having any other cover on my Kindle. :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
I totally agree about their CS!  Did anyone else notice that they are now sending two little bungees with their new covers?  Before, they were sending one for the outside button bungee.  I think now they are sending the one for the inside as well.  They think of everything!  :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
pawlaw aka MXCIX said:
I totally agree about their CS! Did anyone else notice that they are now sending two little bungees with their new covers? Before, they were sending one for the outside button bungee. I think now they are sending the one for the inside as well. They think of everything! :)
Yes, I was so happy about this. I keep them tucked deep inside the inner pocket so that In case I ever need one I will have them right on hand. If I put them somewhere in my house I would definitely forget where they were by the time I needed to use them. It really is nice of them to think ahead in case anything should happen to those bungees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts