Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in love with Oberon's new Icon design line. At present, they are only offered for journals. After exchanging emails with Oberon this morning they indicated that while they have received a bit of interest from Kindle owners about this line they have not yet received enough to make it a priority. Since they keep a log of these requests I would ask that those of you who are interested in purchasing the new Icon designs for Kindle to please contact them to let them know.

Here's a link to their Icon Journal page:

http://www.oberondesign.com/store/iconjrn.php

Their customer service email address is: [email protected] (you gotta add the dot com part)

Also, it sounds like they are hoping to offer some DX platform covers in the first half of July.

Happy Kindling

~ SouthernFried

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Oberon is coming up with some new things HOPEFULLY  around the holidays, if the plans work out.  however right now they have added a new color and keep a look at fourth of july weekend where three  new kindle covers for all three kindles will be online.  thanks for checking them out.. they are wonderful people who do a great job

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I dont ever see to many people with the icon designs. I know people must buy them but I never see any real life pics posted. If any one has any I'd love to see more pics.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If they would offer the Icon designs, I would definitely get an Oberon cover, as the others one aren't my style.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts