Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even have a Kindle yet and I'm obsessed. I'm trying to convince my sisters that I really need one. They're seriously thinking about it cause I never ask for anything. I've steered them them to this site. I don't care if I get a 1 or 2. I'm just really poor right now and would feel completely guilty about buying one when my teenager needs new shoes! Thank you all for the loads of information. I'll join you as soon as I can. :-\

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Max - you can join us without a kindle, altho it will make you want one all the more.  We are a fun group and love to have more males to pick on  ;D

EDIT - oops - sorry thought you were a male - well you can join us in picking on the males  ;D

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. Not only will you want the Kindle, you will want all the pretties to go with it. Hope your sisters see this. :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Max and welcome to KindleBoards!! You don't have to be a Kindle owner to join in on the fun. This is the perfect place to learn all things Kindle and of course before you are done... we will win you over to the dark side!!  ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Maxfactor...like the makeup? LOL. Welcome...hang around here for any length of time and you'll be a kindle owner in no time.

We're a fun and friendly bunch. Enjoy!

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Max! Eventually you will succumb, Resistance is Futile! Until you can get the finances arranged, hang around with us, we will at least keep you entertained.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Max, glad you joined us! :) This is a fun place to hangout until you get a Kindle. There are some great prices on lightly used K 1's in Buy, Sale, Trade or Barter. Some are being sold with free accessories, check it out.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Anju said:
EDIT - oops - sorry thought you were a male - well you can join us in picking on the males ;D
I totally forgot to make that selection on my profile until just now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts