Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I just wanted some feed back on this product.

It looks quite nice and has good reviews on the Amazon website.

i was looking for some independent reviews here.

The plus point is that if bought, it can be returned if not satisfied unlike the Oberon.

Its costing about 84 $.

Any info, on it guys??

·
Registered
308 Posts
I don't have one but the reviews on amazon and one person on amazon boards who bought it point out it does not fold back. So you would have to hold it open like a book. That's why I passed on it . I liked the look of it otherwise.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was one step away from buying that cover until I thought about having to protect the cover that is protecting my Kindle. And if it doesn't fold back, that is another good reason not to get it (for me, at least). But it is pretty spiffy looking!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I doubt it's still on there as they seem to wipe old conversations, but when this first came out, there was a discussion on the Amazon boards about this cover.  The concern was that the leather thongs were very thin (not shoelace leather thickness) and that with just a few days use, they were already showing some wear that would eventually lead to deterioration.  For that price, I decided to skip it even though it's one of the neatest looking covers out there.

I haven't read the reviews recently, so I don't know how that all panned out.  I do know that I had no trouble returning another Octo product to Amazon when the quality wasn't what I expected, so if you're willing to take the gamble, it's fairly risk free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts