Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now on Amazon you can get the Octovo Tirim Splashproof case for $1.00, or $5.99 shipped. There are two coupon codes on the product page that you can input during checkout. For some reason they list two different codes on the same page, but you can only use one of them.

The first one (4I7WHQR8) gives you a $23.99 discount, bringing the total to $1.00 plus $4.99 shipping for a total of $5.99 shipped. The second code (8EISZG3U) gives you two discounts for some reason, one for $24.74 & a second discount of $.24, effectively bringing the price to $.01, w/$4.99 shipping for a total of $5.00. I used the second code & got my case for $5.00 total including shipping.

Here's the link for the cover on Amazon:

Not too shabby, I think. And it's listing as shipped, so looks like Octovo's honoring the deal. I just checked & it's still available.

I have the TrendyDigital case for the K2 that I was planning on using for my K3, but the Octovo Tirim case was too good of a deal to pass up. I also ordered the Solis light at the same time so I could pay for shipping only once. $35.23 got me the Solis light & the Tirim Splashproof cover.

Thought I'd post this for anyone who might be looking for a pool or beach cover for their K3. I had been looking at the Tirim anyway& had been wanting a Solis light, so this got me off the fence.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This is great - thanks so much!  I'd been watching the threads on waterproof covers because we're going to Mexico in the fall.  A lot of the items I look at from Amazon aren't available for shipping to Canada, so I was happily surprised to see that I could get this one and at such a great price, too.  I used the second discount code, and my total to ship to Canada was only $5.01.  Hope I can get my five bucks worth out of this cover  ;)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.