Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got the same email about my touch!  The touch says "Shipping soon" but, the Fire has still "Not Yet Shipped".

Way way too cool!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got that e-mail, too! YAY!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Me too! I heard the Amazon email come in (yes, my Amazon emails have their own special notification sound  :D ) and was hoping for the shipping notification for my Fire, but it was an unexpected early arrival notice for the Touch instead.

My Touch now say "Shipping Soon" with an ETA of Nov 15-16. For the record, I ordered Sep 28 with Prime 2-day shipping.

The lighted cover is still showing an ETA of Nov 23.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Oh wow!!! So cool  ;D! Except... No email for me yet (and I ordered within 5mn of it being available for pre-order - I can see history repeating itself, same thing happened with the K3)  :'(

·
Registered
864 Posts
We have "regular" shipping and just got a notice from Amazon that the Touch will be arriving between Nov. 17-21; the two Fires between Nov. 18-22nd!  They are Christmas gifts and will not be opened until Dec. 25th.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
No e-mail for me either.  And the status on both hasn't changed.  Fire "Shipping Soon" and Touch "Not Yet Shipped."

·
Registered
378 Posts
KindleChickie said:
Same email.

Anyone have a date for the lighted cover?
Mine still says Nov 23, same as what's shown since I pre-ordered on release day. I'm pretty sure I got in line before they all ended up back-ordered, though. So if yours was originally backordered I'm not much help. :)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
meglet said:
Mine still says Nov 23, same as what's shown since I pre-ordered on release day. I'm pretty sure I got in line before they all ended up back-ordered, though. So if yours was originally backordered I'm not much help. :)
I was in line within two minutes of going live and mine fell to back order status from 23rd. It fell to back order when CS adjusted my Fire ship date. They claimed zero stock for every one. I told them I would accept it as long as I didn't hear of anyone else getting theirs. Which is why I am asking.

1 - 20 of 275 Posts