Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like just yesterday I came over here and sent my first post.  I think I'm going to cry!  :D  Nah, let's party!!!

Seriously, I love this place and all the intelligent discussion that goes on here.  I've learned so much from all of you.  Thanks.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Party!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Sorry, I was in a hurry to get the picture posted. Here, just for you.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
intinst said:
Sorry, I was in a hurry to get the picture posted. Here, just for you.
M-m-m, delicious!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats, DD.

Now if you want to REALLY party, you need to go to www.hampsterdance.com and invite the little critters to come over here and put on a show. If I was better at computer programming, I would do it myself. LOL ;D

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Congrats, DD! Here's to the next 1000! <clink>

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Kongratulations on your 1000th post!!  Obviously you enjoy KB as much as the rest of us!  What a great place to be!!
    I'm doing the happy dance with that adorable kitten..... and enjoying a little bite of that scrumptious cake to celebrate your awesome milestone!!  We're glad you're here with us!  Love your avatar.... we have had several schnauzers.  The last one we got now resides with our middle son in his home..... DH named the dog Bowzer.  He said it's the only appropriate name for a schnauzer.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WOO WOO WOOOOOO

Sorry I missed it yesterday - congratulations - but intinst came through again!  What would we do without him?

Happy Happy for U  ;D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PraiseGod13 said:
Kongratulations on your 1000th post!! Obviously you enjoy KB as much as the rest of us! What a great place to be!!
I'm doing the happy dance with that adorable kitten..... and enjoying a little bite of that scrumptious cake to celebrate your awesome milestone!! We're glad you're here with us! Love your avatar.... we have had several schnauzers. The last one we got now resides with our middle son in his home..... DH named the dog Bowzer. He said it's the only appropriate name for a schnauzer.
I like Max and Heidi too but they're pretty common. When we got her, I just Googles 'German girl's names" and found Britt and liked it. Of course, I call her everything under the sun as endearments (BritsyBoo, Boochie, Boopsie). Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit it!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anju No. 469 said:
WOO WOO WOOOOOO

Sorry I missed it yesterday - congratulations - but intinst came through again! What would we do without him?

Happy Happy for U ;D
Thanks. Cake was good!

Group thanks to all of you! :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Congrats! I was going to make a thread about my 1000th post but it totally slipped my mind. lol  :-\

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Wowww!! Congrates to you both!! This is such a wonderful forum/group. I wished that I came here earlier when Leslie, I think, invited us from the kindlekorner group. I was thinking that I don't have time to read stuff on another group, but I decided to check it out 1 day & haven't left. Love that kitty & that cake is making me so hungry!! Well this posts boosts up my number of posts as well. LOL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts