Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It used to be only five bucks at both amazon and bn, but on bn it is now $8 and on amazon, it was 5.30-something a couple days ago and now it's 5.99! What is happening?? D:

·
Registered
632 Posts
It was bound to happen sooner or later.  Sales never last.  I love the word of mouth that flies around here on KB for good book prices, though.  I've picked up a few when they've come up for sale!  :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I hope they come out with a mass market paperback or something so the kindle price goes back down like it did with the Hunger Games.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Ebook prices are very changeable - many of them are constantly going up or down.

EvilB said:
I just do NOT want to have to pay extra money for an awesome book.
You're not - even at $5.99 it's still cheaper than the paperback/hardcover so you're still getting a pretty good deal. $5.99 is not a bad price for a Kindle book at all. Now, if it goes up over the paperback/hardcover price, then you have good reason to complain. But if you get worked up over every ebook that goes up by a mere $0.69, you're going to find yourself disappointed a lot.

·
Registered
290 Posts
history_lover said:
Ebook prices are very changeable - many of them are constantly going up or down.

You're not - even at $5.99 it's still cheaper than the paperback/hardcover so you're still getting a pretty good deal. $5.99 is not a bad price for a Kindle book at all.
I agree. It would probably be good to buy it before the price goes up even more.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I wouldn't doubt if his next book being released soon as something to do with it as well.

You could always borrow it from someone. The series is loanable through Kindle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts