Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see the real reviews, your reviews. I don't care what David Pogue says. Kindleboard members are the real Kindle experts.
One thing I want to know is about the next page button. I actually liked the old button because I could lay in bed and just lightly touch the bar with a finger. It was easy to do, I didn't have to press hard, or focus enough to hit the bar in a certain way to activate the page turn. Has that changed in the newer, harder to accidentally hit, page turn button?

Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
The buttons..
I was one of the lucky people that got to play with the K2 for a week.  The buttons were the hardest thing for me to adjust to.  They are smaller and you have to press fairly hard to make the page turn.  I really liked the buttons on the K1 and didn't have the accidental page turn issue.
I used my K1 medge cover (it sort of fit) to see if the buttons worked ok.  I found that I had a harder time pushing the buttons when in the cover.  Hopefully this will not be an issue when I have a cover that actually is made for it.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ReadnSwim said:
The buttons were the hardest thing for me to adjust to. They are smaller and you have to press fairly hard to make the page turn. I really liked the buttons on the K1 and didn't have the accidental page turn issue.
That's very important for me to know. It's sounding more like I want to stick with K1 for me. Do any other K2 users have comments on this?

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts