Kindle Forum banner

Have you had problems with your K2?

• I have a K2 and no problems at all.

Votes: 167 79.5%
  • I have a K2 with a minor problem(s) that was resolved with a call to customer service.

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I have a K2 that required replacement.

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • I have a K2 that required replacement x2.

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I have a K2 that required replacement x3.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Other (describe)

Votes: 7 3.3%
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of threads on screen problems, having to call customer service and having to have a replacement(s) sent etc. which is fine and helpful to see how things are getting resolved but................

.............I'm beginning to wonder if it is a fluke that mine hasn't given me a bit of trouble, lol.

Had my K2 as soon as it was released, use it for hours a day, every day.  I've hacked it, unhacked it and rehacked it and it keeps on ticking.

So anyone else have a trouble free existence with their K2 or is it just me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I wonder if this would work better as a poll?

You could even break it up into how many times some have had to get a replacement.

Ex:

Never needed a replacement
Needed one replacement
Needed two replacements
Needed three or more replacements

Something like that may be interesting.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Mine has been fine.  And it's even better since I got some pretty new fonts that are easier for me to read.
Any problems have been personal adjustment problems going from my KK to the K2.

·
Registered
700 Posts
No problems at all with mine.

(Just as a FWIW . . . . IME message boards always tend to give false impressions.  People with problems post the most, as they're looking for help/advice.  Not many people will post just to say everything's hunkey dorey.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Debra's Precious has been a good girl since the stork...um I mean Big Brown, dropped her off at my doorstep. ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
all good here

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine has been fine except for the it taking a while to deliver my books via Whispernet..not quite sure yet what's up with that. I'm thinking it might be my signal strength...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm with Forster.  Hacked it, unhacked it, rehacked it, read for hours every day.  Absolutely no problems.  Couldn't be happier.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts