Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you might have guessed from my sig, I write erotica. And I'm enjoying this place - I feel a light, happy, optimistic atmosphere, where even if you're only selling one book a day, hell, at least you're not alone in that.

And yet...

It'd be nice, thought poor naive FeatherWatt, if there were more erotica writers here. It'd be nicer still if I could find a board full of erotica writers that was as nice as this one.

So I figured I'd start with the most popular site, and headed over to check out the forums on Literotica.

Five minutes into browsing the Author boards, and I'm carefully maintaining a pasted-on smile while backing slowly out of the room.

I now have an even greater appreciation for KindleBoards. Hello. I'll be here for a while.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
There are erotica-specific writing sites, but they tend to be invite only, and often they seem to peter out after a while. One nice thing about the Writers Cafe is that people here never seem to stop posting. :) We're not really supposed to discuss other forums here, so I won't ask what you didn't like about Literotica. But this is a nice place. Glad you found us!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MegHarris said:
We're not really supposed to discuss other forums here, so I won't ask what you didn't like about Literotica.
Oops. :-[

(to add another thing I like about this place: I just broke the rules and you corrected me very gently and tactfully in an encouraging way!)

·
Registered
384 Posts
They are nice here! Some forums get MEAN! Don't feel lonely! There are probably more erotica writers than you realize. I keep seeing the "coming out of the closet" posts. I've contemplated writing erotica secretly so that I can then come out and be part of the gang, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts