Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Cole Haan chocolate woven Kindle 2 cover and found the matching purse, cosmetics bag, wristlet and shoes. Of course I HAD to order them....all. It's a disease.

So, the point of my post is to let you know that if you have a Cole Hann Kindle cover, there are matching accessories out there. There is a sale at colehaan.com right now.

I will post pictures when everything arrives.

The much poorer Anela

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I guess you sure did hit the motherload!

All of your stuff sounds fabulous, I can't wait for pics!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Report back when it arrives.  ;D

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NYCKindleFan said:
You bought shoes to match your Kindle cover? Wow.
I bought two pair. One casual pair and one pair of heels. The shoes were to match my purse and my purse was to match my Kindle cover. I wouldn't have done it but they are really beautiful. I blame Cole Haan. ;D

The heels were just mailed today so it will be a few days before I get everything and take a picture.

Thank you guys for being excited for me. It makes it a lot more fun to share this kind of thing with those that understand. My husband does not fall under this category. ;D

Anela

G

·
I wish I had the kind of money it takes to outfit myself in head to toe Cole Haan, but alas, I am not rich. They don't make a K1 cover anyway! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congratulations!  What a wonderful find. 

Because we all have different priorities, that's what makes this such a fun board.  I love seeing all the new and different covers, skins, purses, fabric bags, shoes......everything.  I look forward to seeing the pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts