Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://crookedx.com/

This kids are 14 and are opening for the likes of Kiss and Poison! Great metal at 14 .. my god.

Its almost supernatural how the minute their feet hit the stage they transform from 14 to adult rock gods. Kids should be listening to this band and not crap like Jonas Brothers.

BTW if you don't like old school '80s metal don't bother clicking the link but if you do..enjoy these child prodigies!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
80's is "old school?"

*sigh*
Sadly yes to alot of people, not me. I would have given my left leg for these kids when I managed bands. My god if they are this good at 14 what will they be like at 24, 34?

G

·
But.... but.... the 80's witnessed the death of rock-and-roll and the masturbatory mutilation of metal. Van Halen turned to crap with their 1984 album. 99.9% of all "hair metal" (including Ratt, Poison, Crue, etc.) sucked. With the exceptions of GnR, Triumph, Deep Purple's Perfect Strangers album and a couple of the better Whitesnake songs, the Eighties were mostly a vast, empty wasteland for rock and metal.

Why would I want to revisit that wasteland?

·
Registered
335 Posts
chobitz said:
Sadly yes to alot of people, not me. I would have given my left leg for these kids when I managed bands. My god if they are this good at 14 what will they be like at 24, 34?
In rehab, hoping to get a spot on "Dancing With The Stars"? :p ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
But.... but.... the 80's witnessed the death of rock-and-roll and the masturbatory mutilation of metal. Van Halen turned to crap with their 1984 album. 99.9% of all "hair metal" (including Ratt, Poison, Crue, etc.) sucked. With the exceptions of GnR, Triumph, Deep Purple's Perfect Strangers album and a couple of the better Whitesnake songs, the Eighties were mostly a vast, empty wasteland for rock and metal.

Why would I want to revisit that wasteland?
Uh... excuse me? 1984 sucked?

You must have heard a different rekkid than I did!

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one...

G

·
OK.  Went to YouripoffstuffandputitontheTube and checked out "Rock and Roll Dream."  It was everything I was afraid it would be.  Sorry, Maggie.  For once we disagree. :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
OK. Went to YouripoffstuffandputitontheTube and checked out "Rock and Roll Dream." It was everything I was afraid it would be. Sorry, Maggie. For once we disagree. :(
S'ok
Besides we also don't agree on our vampires ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts