Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a MUCH happier note ... I have some new covers to reveal and thought I'd get some feedback.

They are being uploaded and published to Amazon as we speak (okay ... read ... whatever ...)

James (humblenations) from the following thread designed me some great new covers for my True Romance / Erotica series.

THANK YOU James!!

Jame's thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,131296.0.html

Take a look and see what you think. I'll upload the new covers here - the old ones for comparison purposes are in my signature. ;-)

VOLUME ONE: FREE on Amazon US

VOLUME TWO

VOLUME THREE

VOLUME FOUR

COLLECTION ONE

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shayne said:
Those are really nice.

Just wondering, though, why the alphabet on the A book jumps from A B C to E?
Wow ... good point Shayne ... I've spent too much time looking at these ... I didn't even notice that on the final one ... :)

Thank you ... I shall request a small revision.

Summer

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
No sweat.  ;D

And I really like the covers. I think they look sexy but classy, and will be good for grabbing a reader's attention.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Those are great covers. And I'm sure James won't mind doing a tad of revision; he's always very helpful.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I think they brand better.

So will you too be shifting to more bargain books on your WTRAFS page or just taking your tags off the freebies?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TexasGirl said:
I think they brand better.

So will you too be shifting to more bargain books on your WTRAFS page or just taking your tags off the freebies?
I think they will brand better as well and they certainly solve the problem of running out of stock pictures of the model!! ;D

I'm not sure what to do yet with regards to the FREE books on the WTRAFSOG site. Even if I drop the tags from the freebies ... if someone follows a link to a non-free book and then downloads 10 free ones while they are there ... that "counts" against me according to Amazon's new changes as well.

Plus this change lops 25% or more right off the top of any affiliate income the page is generating. AND it has many implications for the KDP Select authors and their ability to promote their free titles.

Just a strange and puzzling (and disappointing) decision by Amazon. I understand who they are targeting and why - but they are affecting a WHOLE LOT of others by painting with a very broad brush.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
I liked your old covers, Summer, but the new ones are great branding! James (humblenations) always does such wonderful work.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DreamWeaver said:
I liked your old covers, Summer, but the new ones are great branding! James (humblenations) always does such wonderful work.
Thank you all for the positive feedback ... I can't wait to see these go LIVE on Amazon ... ;D

Now I just have to get back to the business of writing the rest of the series!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ugh!! 

Has this happened to anyone else - or am I just being impatient ...?

The covers are not showing up on Amazon as the cover image, but if you click on where it says "Click to Look Inside" ... the new covers are IN the book itself ...

Has it just not had time to populate through the system entirely yet??  Maybe??

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Has this happened to anyone else - or am I just being impatient ...?

The covers are not showing up on Amazon as the cover image, but if you click on where it says "Click to Look Inside" ... the new covers are IN the book itself ...
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me the last few times I updated old covers. It sometimes takes a while. Patience!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts