Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have three hours before I take off for Hong Kong. One of the things I am going miss while on the flight is KB. Guess i will have to read some of the 30 pages of books :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
We will miss you.  Have a great trip and be sure to tell us about when you return.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
We will miss you.  Have a great trip and be sure to tell us about when you return.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Have a great trip! We'll be here when you get back. (unless the server errors get us. ;) )

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I saw my first Kindle in the wild. He was a KK, nekkid in the original cover  :eek: :eek:. My DD would not let to talk to the person. I gotta get cards made up with the website address and a link to accessories forum.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Ohhhh, that's a great idea.  We all need business cards. 

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Too late wish a good trip, but I know she will have good reading - my goodness 30 pages, whew!

Good idea, business cards with kboards.com

Think I'll add that the next time I order cards  ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I made it safely. The flight was wonderful. First class. THe flight attendands took really good care of me, kept my wine glass full the first half of the trip. After that reading was not on the list of things to do.  I slept for five hours and after a good stretch settled in to read. I did complete 2 books while in the air.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts