Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Paperwhite Kindle and received a Jan 2nd or 3rd delivery date (w/Amazon Prime). Does this date seem realistic with the recent stock outs?

I've been reading on an iPad and hope that the Kindle will help the headaches (recommended by eye doctor) so I'm looking forward to the new device.

Thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kindle arrived yesterday morning right on time - also ordered the Kindle cover in pink and love it - color is great and the full coverage of the device is wonderful. Wish it had a strap to hold for one hand reading.

On to the Kindle - The screen is great... except for at the bottom the location # section is a bit grey in spots where the lights are not - is this normal? It really doesn't bother me but I want to make sure this is not a problem.

Thanks!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Casse said:
Kindle arrived yesterday morning right on time - also ordered the Kindle cover in pink and love it - color is great and the full coverage of the device is wonderful. Wish it had a strap to hold for one hand reading.

On to the Kindle - The screen is great... except for at the bottom the location # section is a bit grey in spots where the lights are not - is this normal? It really doesn't bother me but I want to make sure this is not a problem.

Thanks!
Yes Casse that is normal. I find you can minimized or sometimes totally eliminate the shadows of the leds at the bottom, by the brightness adjustment. And I just ordered another Paperwhite for my wife today :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.