Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hugh Howey said:
Great e-book formatting and quick turnaround. Who ya got?

Needs to be a perfect file.
The great Hugh Howey doesn't format his own books?! Nice! Now I don't feel bad about definitely hiring someone to format my book........if I ever finish it that is ;D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Question: Would any of these names format for other than Kindle ebooks? Say, All Romance Ebooks? I'm looking for a reasonably-priced service to do that for me because I just can't find the time to upload all my books with all the different formats aRe requires before April.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
JeanneM said:
Streetlight Graphics does formatting. :) http://streetlightgraphics.com/

Look under pricing, then scroll down and the formatting rates will appear for both print and ebook.
Have heard nothing but excellent things about these guys from several personal friends who use them. I am about to hire them to format a print book for me and they have been fantastic and professional so far.

·
Registered
395 Posts
KateDanley said:
draft2digital.com...?
Definitely try Draft2Digital.com.

It's free, it's fast, and if the automated conversion doesn't work for you, the developers will probably build you a perfect manuscript by hand. (They're all big fans.)

ETA: You can use their free formatting service without selling the book through them. Per the Terms of Service:
10. e. You are the owner of the Ebook files that we create.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts