Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanksgiving day (Nov 27) also happens to be the one-month anniversary of the (re-)birth of this board.

Thanks for getting this party started, Leslie!

- Harvey

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Well thank you, Harvey!

And to think it all started with

www.kboards.com <-- come join us!

L

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
L, I know it's Hugh Jackman, but my initial response every time I see your avatar is that it's Patrick Dempsey -- who does not do a lot for me.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
I know. I was a spammer...

L
...and I for one am glad!! I fled the amazon boards on November 1st and haven't looked back!! Thanks again Leslie for the "hint" and thanks again to you Harvey for the idea!! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yea thanks Leslie for reviving kindleboards, and thank you harvey for starting it in the first place. :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Sandpiper said:
L, I know it's Hugh Jackman, but my initial response every time I see your avatar is that it's Patrick Dempsey -- who does not do a lot for me.
Patrick Dempsey is from Lewiston, Maine which always surprises me.

Let me see, Sandpiper, I might be able to find a different Hugh avatar. PD does nothing for me, either, especially since I saw in him in that turkey, "Made of Honor."

Edit: okay, done. You can't tell me THAT looks anything like PD.

L

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Yeah, he doesn't do much for me either. Now Salma Hayek, OTOH.... ;D

Congrats Harvey, and thanks Leslie.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thank you for this Board, Harvey, and thanks for the spam, Leslie!

And to think, I wouldn't say a word on the Amazon site; and on this site,
you can't get me to 'shut-up' ;D

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I

·
0 Posts
Leslie?  Leslie who? 

She got me here on November 8'th and I don't think I've left since...except to sleep.  Well even then I did fall asleep once while still logged in.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
sailor said:
Thank you for this Board, Harvey, and thanks for the spam, Leslie!

And to think, I wouldn't say a word on the Amazon site; and on this site,
you can't get me to 'shut-up' ;D

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Ah, Sailor, so glad you are here and talking! And you're right...happy Thanksgiving a few days early!

L

·
Registered
165 Posts
Due to Leslie's "spamming" I came over from the Dark Side (Amazon Kindle Board) on 10/27. Thanks Leslie and Harvey. Oh! And I was just an innocent bystander at the party Leslie threw here before Harvey returned.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I had no idea!  When I found you all I thought you'd been at this for a long, long time.  Thank you all!  This board has been so educational for me.  Here's a toast to one month.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts