Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the dreaded zeros show up again.  I'm starting to really dislike the first day of the month.  Good thing it's Canada Day up here and I'll be too distracted to stab things with forks.  Or, I'll be too busy stabbing yummy things with forks to worry about numbers.

June has been a pretty good month, however, so I guess I can't whine too much.

Hah. Yes I can.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh my God, I was JUST thinking the same thing. I've been strategizing how I'd handle it... like should I wait until the end of the day to check my numbers instead of first thing in the morning before I brush my teeth (I know, gross)? Should I let my battery die on my laptop so it takes some time before I can get logged in to check numbers? Should I use this as the day to start weaning off my need to refresh the numbers every half hour?

And I agree with Jeanne - gorgeous cover, indeed!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
If you are patient enough, you can use this trick: don't check the sales for a couple of days and then WOW - I've got all these sales!!  ;D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Wow. I was feeling just the opposite, being glad the end of the month was coming. June was the worst sales month I've had in a year.

Here's to July!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wait, did I miss a day? isn't tomorrow (Thursday) the last day of June? I didn't think I was that sleep deprived :'(

Update: I am that sleep deprived... totally missed the "one more day before..." reference :eek:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IndiaLeeBooks said:
Oh my God, I was JUST thinking the same thing. I've been strategizing how I'd handle it... like should I wait until the end of the day to check my numbers instead of first thing in the morning before I brush my teeth (I know, gross)? Should I let my battery die on my laptop so it takes some time before I can get logged in to check numbers? Should I use this as the day to start weaning off my need to refresh the numbers every half hour?

And I agree with Jeanne - gorgeous cover, indeed!
I like the "letting the battery die" LOL. So thank goodness it isn't just me who checks more than once a day. I actually started writing down my numbers first thing in the morning and again last thing at night. For scientific purposes of course *nodding innocently* Trying to figure out best days of the week in terms of sales for...advertising, promo etc. uh huh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.