Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I have to decide what one i want to take when i go out of town soon. UGH! bad enough deciding on shoes and purse....

I suppose i could take more than one... since I won't have to take multiple copies of books, take multiple covers? Kind of defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, sometimes it's nicer to just site on the sidelines and discuss what you want ... because when it comes time to order, there are so many choices. I had the same feeling when I bought a car.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hee, I am having the same problem.  I thought maybe I'd try to narrow it down to 2 covers, but it's still hard to decide.   ;D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lindnet said:
Hee, I am having the same problem. I thought maybe I'd try to narrow it down to 2 covers, but it's still hard to decide. ;D
Glad i am not the only one with this problem! I may end up taking two also... on the plus side, I donlt have to agonize over what books to take.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
LOL OK, I can't say that I get having multiple covers and switching between them. It makes some sense I guess.  You change covers based on your mood or maybe what you are reading. Taking two covers on vacation? Maybe if one is waterproof and you going to be near water and one that is not for the hotel.

Flip a coin and leave one at home. Do eney meany miney mo. DO something but take one cover with you. You will be able to change when you get home and be that much more excited. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have one cover, and sometimes that decision is hard to make. Cover on or cover off? ;D

-sailor

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I had that problem until I got my Oberon. Once I had that, none of my other covers mattered.
That's good to hear! I hope their cover for K2 is just as fabulous, and knowing Oberon and their quality and attention to detail, it will be.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
luvmy4brats said:
I had that problem until I got my Oberon. Once I had that, none of my other covers mattered.
Ah... but the problem is I have two Oberons....

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
TM said:
Ah... but the problem is I have two Oberons....
rofl, sounds like that's not your only problem. Want to come to shopaholics anonymous with me? lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
robin.goodfellow said:
rofl, sounds like that's not your only problem. Want to come to shopaholics anonymous with me? lol
Sure... can we stop by a mall on our way?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOl - I may end up doing the flip the coin. I was gonna take the one that best matches my tote bag, but they both go with it...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
TM said:
Sure... can we stop by a mall on our way?
Totally! Off Broadway shoes is having a sale! It's like multi-tasking.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I don't have an Oberon.....YET.  I keep telling myself that I really don't need one, since I like to read the Kindle with no cover.  But of course, I'm not listening to myself and I still want one.  After all, you have to have covers to carry it in, right????

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lindnet said:
I don't have an Oberon.....YET. I keep telling myself that I really don't need one, since I like to read the Kindle with no cover. But of course, I'm not listening to myself and I still want one. After all, you have to have covers to carry it in, right????
yes, you really should have one to carry it in... and multiple covers are great, until you have to make a decision.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
lindnet said:
I don't have an Oberon.....YET. I keep telling myself that I really don't need one, since I like to read the Kindle with no cover. But of course, I'm not listening to myself and I still want one. After all, you have to have covers to carry it in, right????
Certainly a cover would protect it from harmful UV rays. Got to think about things like that. Is it time for the UPS guy to be here yet?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Admitting you have a problem is step one.

So I've been told.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts