Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bloom is starting to wear off now. I am really liking it. However, I need to develop some way of moving about the thing without accidently turning pages. My only frustration so far. I have many, many (free) classics on it, so my credit card is safe.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Keep after it, it will come. Do you use a cover? It gives a little more room to hold without accidentally hitting a page button.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
I very very seldom hit the page buttons accidentally any more.  I pick it up by the bottom, the top and by the little strip between the screen and the scroll bar.  And I have a cover, it does help.  I also try to always set it to sleep before closing the cover.  Keep practicing and it will come.

Betsy

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
It gets easier!  As Betsy said, get into the habit of putting it to sleep any time that you are going to put it down.  It doesn't take very long to wake back up and that's less hassle than looking for "What page was I on?".

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a tendency to fall asleep with my thumb on the next page button!  Knowing this I try to remember to bookmark the page I start on when I begin reading at night, this has helped to at least get back to where I started.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
pasvorto: what do you think now after almost 10 months

1 - 11 of 11 Posts