Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - after watching this place for a year I thought a registration and a greeting is in order. A copy of today's press release was added to my blog. Hopefully others will join.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
By all means a registration and greeting are in order, we are happy you joined us! We have bookclubs starting in Jan which should be fun for all. feel free to jump in with other posts.

Linda

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Kindler said:
Hello - after watching this place for a year I thought a registration and a greeting is in order. A copy of today's press release was added to my blog. Hopefully others will join.
Can you give us a link to your blog?

Welcome....glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leslie said:
Can you give us a link to your blog?

Welcome....glad to have you here.

L
Thank you all for the kind greetings. My blog is KindleBuzz.com - started a little more than a year ago. I just tinker.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Kindler said:
Welcome, glad you took the leap and joined! We need more dogs reading Kindles (reference to your Avatar ;D)

We'll all go check out your blog now!

Betsy

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Welcome! And thank you for posting about our press release. We thought it'd be a good way to get the word out, and it was kind of you to post it on your blog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts