Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only one more day until discussion begins for DIA.  Ohhhh I can't wait to see what everyone has to say.  I am really liking this series!!! 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
BambiB said:
Only one more day until discussion begins for DIA. Ohhhh I can't wait to see what everyone has to say. I am really liking this series!!!
Sorry, Bambi, we're only going to be reading this week. But we're reading a lot, and there will be a lot of discussion next week, I'm sure.

I started reading DiA today, and I'm already through Chapter 4. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gertiekindle said:
I started reading DiA today, and I'm already through Chapter 4. :D
I just finished it today. With some restraint, I will wait until March (and its book allowance) to get Voyager.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gertiekindle said:
Did the scene in the crofter's cottage rip your heart out?
Oh my gosh, I was crying, absolutely crying. I never have that kind of reaction to a book, but this is Claire and Jamie, for goodness sake! I was so relieved to see it end, just so my heart would quit rending!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Only a few more days and I can download the series to my kindle.  I have already read this series numerous times and have been lurking on this board because I want to re-read them but on my new kindle.  This is a great series with a lot of detail in each book.  They are so big that I wanted to wait for my kindle before re-reading them.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
sdrmartin said:
Only a few more days and I can download the series to my kindle. I have already read this series numerous times and have been lurking on this board because I want to re-read them but on my new kindle. This is a great series with a lot of detail in each book. They are so big that I wanted to wait for my kindle before re-reading them.
Good plan. I read Outlander a lot, but I haven't been through the whole series in a long time. Those mega-page blockbusters can cause serious injury. I have really enjoyed reading them on my K so much more.

I hope you've been reading along with the discussion. We're starting DiA this week and will start the discussion on Monday, 3/2. I post the discussion questions on Monday morning. Your timing is perfect.

Welcome to our Klub.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts