Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ASIN: B003IPCEU8
Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (44 customer reviews)
Screen copy of my books page... Nice to know the book ratings are now noticed and in view as a whole, however I am sure it will mean even more to people when they get poor reviews for no reason, I wonder if they are linked?

#8 Top Rated in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Advice & How-to > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships
    #9 Top Rated in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Advice & How-to > Parenting & Families > Adoption
    #10 Top Rated in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Advice & How-to > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships > Divorce

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,575 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Advice & How-to > Parenting & Families > Adoption
    #3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Advice & How-to > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships > Divorce
    #4 in Books > Parenting & Families > Adoption

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monique said:
That's been coming and going for me for about a month. I wish it would stay put.
Really? Blimey where have mine been then? ???

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Katy said:
You need to reach a certain rank in order to get that.

What I want to know is where/how do you get all those sub categories?
My book is in the "fiction" category. There aren't any sub categories listed that it fit into that I could choose.
But I see all these books with long strings of sub categories, as above. How are these figured? Anyone know?
I really don't have a clue how I got them. I chose two main categories but that's where my input stopped. ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.