Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I just got this iphone skin from DecalGirl in today and LOVE it. It's called "Flower Cloud". I've sent a request to DecalGirl to make a Kindle skin out of it. It will match so pretty with so many covers, and I'm loving that it's floral and dark at the same time! I have a much easier time reading with dark skins... anyway, I'm hoping they'll make it, they made my other 2 requests so I'm sure they'd make this one, I think it would be a great seller. :)

Oh, and PS, just took off the 3acp skin and I have two words. NEVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
That is really pretty :)
I just got a iPod Touch and not to  sound totally dense here,but, since the pattern of the skin seems to go over the screen as well, how do you see the screen of the Touch through it.Yours is an iPhone I know but on the site it shows the skin going over the screen on both.
Hmm well that ended up sounding dense anyways lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, no, it doesn't sound dense.  When I first got here I thought the same thing!

They send you a code with your skin to download the wallpaper for free, so it continues the pattern, but it doesn't actually go over the screen.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Kindgirl said:
Actually, no, it doesn't sound dense. When I first got here I thought the same thing!

They send you a code with your skin to download the wallpaper for free, so it continues the pattern, but it doesn't actually go over the screen.
Ahhh ok now it makes sense :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm in for the kindle skin! I like the dark skins for their effect of lightening the screen but I also want something fun. This skin seems like a good combo.

I'll keep checking DecalGirl and post back when it is available.

Thanks Kindgirl.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Do their iPhone skins have a clear part over the screen also? Or is it just a border, and I'd need to use another clear screen protector as well?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
The Flower Cloud is now available for K2!!!  I'm definitely going to order this one today.  Does anyone know if there are any current Decalgirl Discount Codes?

Edit to add: found the codes!  PSPHOME for 15% discount or
                                        SAVER for Free shipping on orders over $30

1 - 17 of 17 Posts