Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry folks - I jumoped into posting without an intro...

I am an avid reader, expecting a Kindle in mid-Feb (please, please come before i leave for Vegas! I need you Kindle!)... already adicted enough that I have bought kindle books, even though I have 3 months before i can read them....

I am also starting to consider what to dress my Kindle in (yes, I will not make my kindle be nekkid)...

From this forum, I have learned that i will feel an urge to name my Kindle (or it will tell me its name)....

This is a great forum, glad to have found ya'll...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Don't worrry about it TM... I think it's great you felt comfortable enought to jump right in! Welcome to you again!!

G

·
TM said:
Sorry folks - I jumoped into posting without an intro...

I am an avid reader, expecting a Kindle in mid-Feb (please, please come before i leave for Vegas! I need you Kindle!)... already adicted enough that I have bought kindle books, even though I have 3 months before i can read them....

I am also starting to consider what to dress my Kindle in (yes, I will not make my kindle be nekkid)...

From this forum, I have learned that i will feel an urge to name my Kindle (or it will tell me its name)....

This is a great forum, glad to have found ya'll...
*cries a little as the sea floods in around his finger*

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Oh TM you will fit right in here, no "nekkid" Kindles allowed  ;) and yes you have to name him/or her or it will definitely give you the name. Be sure and visit accessories and The Book Corner. This is a fun place to be!

Linda

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all for the welcomes! And I am enjoying this forum... thanks for all of ya'll work to make this a fun place...

Hmm, so it may take awhile before I figure out his name? Cool... I will not feel pressure if it doesn't come to me on sight...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome, TM!

Hopefully the time will fly until you get your Kindle. And, don't tell anyone, but my Kindle doesn't have a name. Shhh....don't want the Kindle police to get me. But it is dressed real pretty in pink! :D

G

·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Oh TM you will fit right in here, no "nekkid" Kindles allowed ;) and yes you have to name him/or her or it will definitely give you the name. Be sure and visit accessories and The Book Corner. This is a fun place to be!

Linda
Don't listen to her. You do not have to name your Kindle...save your money for books!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts