·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Interesting!

I've had "get Espresso set up" on my to-do list for a while now. Of course, my book isn't really the type normally carried in Politics & Prose, so it hasn't been at the top of the priority list.  :D

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
That's cool. Though, it being the Washington Post, "the newspaper of congress", I'm not sure anyone reads anything other than the comics.  8)

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vrabinec said:
That's cool. Though, it being the Washington Post, "the newspaper of congress", I'm not sure anyone reads anything other than the comics. 8)
Maybe in Frederick, that's true. I assure you down here in the real 'burbs, it's well read. For example, I don't exactly have a Google search set up for "self-published authors" ;) But then, we ARE a company town. :D (I've never heard the expression "the newspaper of congress." Did you coin that, or is that what it's called up there?)

Betsy

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
(I've never heard the expression "the newspaper of congress." Did you coin that, or is that what it's called up there?)

Betsy
Fresh off my press. As for Frederick, we get most of our news off the beer label after we peel it off the bottle.

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
I didn't realize that about Lightening Source. Good to know.

No, Createspace does not distribute to Espresso (at least at this time). I'd need to upload to Espresso myself. I have the directions bookmarked on my computer, but haven't bothered to do it. I know I should. It's just that the only Espresso machine I'm aware of around here is the one at Politics & Prose (mentioned in the WaPo article), and like I said, as much as I love the bookstore, it's not my market. Of course, I'm sure the machines are used in other parts of the country in stores more to my demographic.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
vrabinec said:
Fresh off my press. As for Frederick, we get most of our news off the beer label after we peel it off the bottle.
Aw, come on, you should at least go to Barley and Hops, right?

I live in Shepherdstown, WV, hour and a half from D.C., forty minutes from Frederick. It's fun to find out internet people aren't that far away. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts