1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Pretty good! It immediately looks like a non fiction book, and I get a general idea of the topic.  However, how important is the "instant memory" aspect?  That is not coming across at the moment. This cover might be for any of a range of topics to do with studying.  The "A+"  made me assume it was something specifically to do with helping school children or students, I don't know if that's accurate.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It does look like a school book, and certainly, in England, educational books need to be very specific to the curriculum. If it is a general 'instant memory improvement' book for adults and children alike, I'm sorry to say, I don't think you're going to hit your target market with that cover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Masha du Toit said:
Pretty good! It immediately looks like a non fiction book, and I get a general idea of the topic. However, how important is the "instant memory" aspect? That is not coming across at the moment. This cover might be for any of a range of topics to do with studying. The "A+" made me assume it was something specifically to do with helping school children or students, I don't know if that's accurate.
The main principle of both books is a mnemonic devices, also known as memory aids, which can be used and start giving benefits immediately. It's not a long process, so I call it an instant memory improvement. The main point of the book is how to use them when studying. It's how to systemize and memorize the information more easily, how to use study time more efficiently and so on. So you're actually right, this book is designed to help the students to show their best and get a highest grade possible.

Any possible improvements on text color, font or placement?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts