Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
What I did was go to decal girls site and use the color choice drop down menu to compare the skins. It's hard to suggest without seeing the shade of pink and green on the cover though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kinda hard to offer opinions without seeing the exact shade...is the pink a rose?  a wine?  a blush?  Anyway,
the last DG skin that sweety18 posted a picture of is called pink tranquility, I think, and I also think that might look cool.  Of course, I just ordered that one, so of course I like it :)

Kim

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Plum Royal is very pretty.  I have not seen that one before.  Although, once I make up my mind I tend to stay away from the site so I don't antagonize myself.

deb

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a pic of the pattern I will post once I figure out how any suggestions the pic is saved to my desktop

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Instructions on how to add a picture to a post can be found here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,211.0.html. There is no function to upload a picture directly from your desktop, you will need to use a photo storage account such as Photobucket or Flickr.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I love the colors. 
deb

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh that's GORGEOUS!  When you said pink & green I was thinking the bright pink & green combos I just saw on a lot of trims at the fabric store.  Was like, well, to each his own!  Now that I saw it tho, WOW!  You hafta post pix when it arrives!!

Well, now that I saw it, I think the olga would be pretty, or the clovers, or the 2nd pink one sweety18 posted (not the Japanese-y one, the other one. 

Another possibility would be to have the Plum Royal done in a different color.  I love that pattern, and I think it would look cool with your cover, but the Plum is too dark. 

Let us know what you pick!

Kim

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok the cover arrived today and the pink is a little deeper color than the pattern.  I've narrowed the skin to 1 of 3 by DG but I really want opinions because I can't decide.

1.olga

2.  Pink tranquility

3.  Her attraction in pink

I asked about plum Royal in pink and it can't be done

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, I just this afternoon got my Pink Tranquility from DG, and I don't like it nearly as much as the other one I got.  Don't get me wrong, the quality & workmanship are gorgeous!  I got a pink tranquility for my phone, too. (was gonna try to match Everything).  Looking at the other skins, I have realized that I don't want so much white around the face of the kindle.  I am finding it distracting.  The pink tranquility has mostly white on the whole R side, and its shiny white, not even the matte finish of the kindle itself. 

For that reason, my personal preference would be the Her Attraction in pink.  Just my 2$ (since keyboards don't even have a cents symbol anymore!)

Kim

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I have both of these.  Garden at Giverny is very brownish overall; Waterlilies is predominantly a rich deep blue with highlights of pink, yellow, and green.  I'd recommend Waterlilies for that cover, assuming they used the pink in the interior as well.  If they didn't--used the background color or the green--either skin will be fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts