Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Kinda hard to offer opinions without seeing the exact shade...is the pink a rose?  a wine?  a blush?  Anyway,
the last DG skin that sweety18 posted a picture of is called pink tranquility, I think, and I also think that might look cool.  Of course, I just ordered that one, so of course I like it :)

Kim

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Plum Royal is very pretty.  I have not seen that one before.  Although, once I make up my mind I tend to stay away from the site so I don't antagonize myself.

deb

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Instructions on how to add a picture to a post can be found here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,211.0.html. There is no function to upload a picture directly from your desktop, you will need to use a photo storage account such as Photobucket or Flickr.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh that's GORGEOUS!  When you said pink & green I was thinking the bright pink & green combos I just saw on a lot of trims at the fabric store.  Was like, well, to each his own!  Now that I saw it tho, WOW!  You hafta post pix when it arrives!!

Well, now that I saw it, I think the olga would be pretty, or the clovers, or the 2nd pink one sweety18 posted (not the Japanese-y one, the other one. 

Another possibility would be to have the Plum Royal done in a different color.  I love that pattern, and I think it would look cool with your cover, but the Plum is too dark. 

Let us know what you pick!

Kim

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok the cover arrived today and the pink is a little deeper color than the pattern.  I've narrowed the skin to 1 of 3 by DG but I really want opinions because I can't decide.

1.olga

2.  Pink tranquility

3.  Her attraction in pink

I asked about plum Royal in pink and it can't be done

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, I just this afternoon got my Pink Tranquility from DG, and I don't like it nearly as much as the other one I got.  Don't get me wrong, the quality & workmanship are gorgeous!  I got a pink tranquility for my phone, too. (was gonna try to match Everything).  Looking at the other skins, I have realized that I don't want so much white around the face of the kindle.  I am finding it distracting.  The pink tranquility has mostly white on the whole R side, and its shiny white, not even the matte finish of the kindle itself. 

For that reason, my personal preference would be the Her Attraction in pink.  Just my 2$ (since keyboards don't even have a cents symbol anymore!)

Kim

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
I have both of these.  Garden at Giverny is very brownish overall; Waterlilies is predominantly a rich deep blue with highlights of pink, yellow, and green.  I'd recommend Waterlilies for that cover, assuming they used the pink in the interior as well.  If they didn't--used the background color or the green--either skin will be fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.