Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Cool. I sent Scrapplings in, though if there'd been more time I would have sent Priestess instead. It looks like it's filling up fast, too.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I had to enter even though my book is still in the final editing stage....and now we must wait in anticipation for six months *twitch twitch*. Thank you OP for letting us know!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Signed up for this one.  I am actually a little surprised there are so many slots left.  He put it on reddit a few days ago and shot past 100 very quickly.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update from Mark's blog:

We're on 232 of a maximum 250 entries.

If (as seems likely) we exceed 250 entries I will select 250 at random and randomly assign them into 10 groups of 25. I will also assign the excess stories as an optional extra to the batches of 25 sent on to the 10 bloggers. If they choose to consider those too I'll add those names to the list of books in the contest. There will be no pressure for them to do so though as 25 books is a lot to handle.
I personally would have just put a hard cap at 250, but this is Mark's party, and he can of course host it however he sees fit.

·
Registered
993 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts