Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Hahahahaha, very funny, Deb! Good advice.

If you need help naming your Kindle, ask me. I've named a few around here and everyone seems pleased with my suggestions.

Welcome and glad to have you here.

L

· Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Susan in VA said:
<lol> I thought this was funny when I read it.... but now I've just discovered the Good Morning thread. I didn't realize you were SERIOUS!! :eek:
One of the more popular threads around here, actually. It's sort of like coffee and donuts at the Kindlestop Kafe.

L

· Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Kindle Convert said:
Don't let the peer pressure get to you!! I have a K1 and a K2...I haven't bought a skin, or paid over $50 for a cover, I'm still using the Amazon cover for my K2, and they still let me post on the board! LOL! ;o)
That nekkid, shivering Kindle... :D :D

Did you hear about the nekkid kindle I saw on the plane the other day? No skin, no cover. I wanted to chide the owner for taking his kindle out in public like that. Does he have no shame? ;D

L

· Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Kindle Convert said:
I did hear about the nekkid Kindle, but mine are covered and always have been! I even got rid of that pesky Amazon label on my K2 cover (used my P-touch and created a "metal" label with my name. Now it looks like an semi-expensive day planner! LOL! I was in the Mortgage Business (back room...not a big-bad broker) so recently found my self unemployed and have to watch all my pennies these days. Believe me...I'd be in there buying with the rest of you, but the future, as of now, is uncertain, so I spend my $$$ on books instead.
Sorry to hear about the unemployment situation. Is there a silver lining to this cloud? Are you getting to read more on your Kindle?

L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.