Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards.  Oh what an open ended question to ask here. 
The first thing you have to do is check the status of delivery incessantly.  Then stalk the UPS guy.  Once you get the box, you open it, play with it a bit, then log back onto the Boards and tell us how absolutely fabulous it is.  Then you skin it, cover it, and bag it.  And of course, you have to take pictures of it in all its new glory and post those.  Then you hack the K2 and download a ton of screensavers.  OMG, I forgot about a name.  You have to name it.  If you can't think of one, ask here.  Someone will be able to supply an appropriate name once you've determined whether its male or female.
Next, you log onto the Boards every morning, tell us the temperature of where you live and what you plan to do for the day.  Share a good recipe that will add five pounds and make us drool.  Post pictures of your kitchen appliances, and tell us all of your funny stories.  Inform us of every good book that you read, and bad book too for that matter.  Join a book klub.  Increase your post count.  And last but not least, find all the eggs before next weekend.
Hope I haven't overwhelmed you. 
Welcome, and get busy.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
You notice I put the egg hunt last.  Got to get them hooked before we frustrate them.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Susan in VA said:
<lol> I thought this was funny when I read it.... but now I've just discovered the Good Morning thread. I didn't realize you were SERIOUS!! :eek:
Of course I'm serious. Good Morning is the first thread I log onto every morning, and check every single time there is a new post. I love this thread. Hope you have time to join us there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts