Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not on the kindle but what does everyone use to keep all their books in order?    Or just so you remember which books you have and you like?    I have over 4 thousand and am struggling trying to keep a list of what I have what I want to keep what I didn't like.    Actually I am keeping a list for 3 of us.    YIKES.    Calibre works so far but is there something better?

Thanks for any answers. 

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
chilady1 said:
Lastly, I created custom columns in Calibre that once I indicate that I have read the book by indicating YES, it turns the title of the book to the color of RED which allows me at a quick glance to know which books are still un-read.
I love Calibre also. That is what I am using. Getting better at using it. However how did you do this? I have custom columns, would love to have it change the color of the title to red when I mark it keeper or read.

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Mandykins said:
Open Calibre>>click Preferences>>Look and Feel>>Column Colouring>>Add Rule

For example, one of my rules is "Set the color of all columns to turquoise if the read column is yes.

Everything I've bolded can be customized.
Thank you. I am finally back online and can go mess with Calibre.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.