Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
74,501 Posts
I don't bother.

When I've read a book I make sure to give it a rating. That way when I go to Amazon I can see if I've read it before and how well I liked it. But I mainly use that for purposes of recommending to others and knowing that I have read a book. I rarely re-read and I keep those I might do so on the Kindle anyway. Everything else is deleted when I read it.

My brother shares my account but it's up to him to remember what he's read. :D

· Super Moderator
74,501 Posts
KimberlyinMN said:
Deleted completely from your Kindle account or just removed from the Kindle itself?

I sure wish our Collections would be available via the Amazon website. Then I could move my read books into the Finished collection, etc., and be able to see my collections from anywhere, even without my Kindle.
Removed from the kindle. I don't take it off the account unless it's really bad and was really cheap. Or free.

You can put the Kindle for PC app on your computer and import collections there. Then at least you'll always be able to get them back when you get new devices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.