Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
I kind of use Goodreads the way Ann uses Amazon.  I like Goodreads shelves, once you figure them out  :eek: they have a lot more flexibility than Amazon.  But much of the time I don't remember to do that, and have to go play catch up.  I do delete books from the Kindle once I've read them.

I usually browse from the back of my Manage Your Kindle list to the front, looking for something to catch my eye.  Or I read something I just picked up. 

Sometimes, when I'm browsing on the Kindle, trying to decide what to read, I'll change the sort order to by author or by title instead of by recent, just to mix up the books that I see.

Betsy

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
chilady1 said:
I use Calibre exclusively to keep my entire e-book collection organized. With Calibre, I am able to track the books I have read, create Collections and import to my Kindle and download metadata from Goodreads, Amazon, etc to populate the information about the book including the series number of a book (if the book is part of a series).
Which Kindle do you have, Chilady? At one point, it seems to me I read that the Collections plug-in didn't work for all Kindles because later Kindles used a different method. Is that still true?

Betsy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.