Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the winner is... Cowgirl..!

Congratulations! Please send me a PM with your shipping address, and your choice of Kindle skin from DecalGirl.

Everyone else: if you've already entered, no need to re-enter. We will draw our next winner tomorrow!

·
Registered
269 Posts
WOO HOO! Congrats Cowgirl!

I'm so excited this is starting! Crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Cowgirl said:
I couldn't come up with a name for my Kindle so now she will be called OLGA!!! That's the name of the skin I loved!!! I wasn't even sure if my kindle was a boy or a girl...now I know!
Congrats Cowgirl!! :D Isn't it funny how the name for our kindles come to us :) Olga is the perfect name and I'm sure she can't wait for her new outfit ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wooo-hooooo! Congrats Cowgirl.  What are you going to pick? :-[  Oopps, I just saw the Olga comment.  Note to self: read, don't skim!

Now I've got to go look at Olga and see which one that is.  I'm such a nosy Rosey.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Why I oughtta ... *raises fist and shakes it in Cowgirl's direction*, I mean, um, Congrats on being the first winner! *fluffs hair* *delicately extends reluctant enthusiastic hand for congratulatory shake*
*gimaces smiles warmly*
*hmph

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.