Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stand by for the first winner in our DecalGirl skin giveaway! We're giving away five skins in all, as part of our 'Happy Birthday Kindle' party.

DecalGirl giveaway thread

Spinning the big numbered wheel now...

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the winner is... Cowgirl..!

Congratulations! Please send me a PM with your shipping address, and your choice of Kindle skin from DecalGirl.

Everyone else: if you've already entered, no need to re-enter. We will draw our next winner tomorrow!

·
Registered
268 Posts
WOO HOO! Congrats Cowgirl!

I'm so excited this is starting! Crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Congrats, Cowgirl. Let us know how you like the new skin. If I don't win one, I'm planning to buy one. Dewey d'kindle is feeling underdressed!

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Woo hoo! Congrats, CowGirl!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats Cowgirl! I was just looking at these to buy one. I guess I will wait until the contest is over now.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I never win anything...I am so excited!!! Here it is 5:00 in the morning (AZ time), I can't sleep, read the boards and find out I win!!!

Thanks thanks thanks!!!

Harvey...I will email you my address.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I couldn't come up with a name for my Kindle so now she will be called OLGA!!!  That's the name of the skin I loved!!!  I wasn't even sure if my kindle was a boy or a girl...now I know!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Cowgirl said:
I couldn't come up with a name for my Kindle so now she will be called OLGA!!! That's the name of the skin I loved!!! I wasn't even sure if my kindle was a boy or a girl...now I know!
Congrats Cowgirl!! :D Isn't it funny how the name for our kindles come to us :) Olga is the perfect name and I'm sure she can't wait for her new outfit ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wooo-hooooo! Congrats Cowgirl.  What are you going to pick? :-[  Oopps, I just saw the Olga comment.  Note to self: read, don't skim!

Now I've got to go look at Olga and see which one that is.  I'm such a nosy Rosey.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Why I oughtta ... *raises fist and shakes it in Cowgirl's direction*, I mean, um, Congrats on being the first winner! *fluffs hair* *delicately extends reluctant enthusiastic hand for congratulatory shake*
*gimaces smiles warmly*
*hmph

1 - 20 of 34 Posts