Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RovingSoul has agreed to join our mod team, and will be moderating the Welcome & Introductions board. Please join me in welcoming her!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, now I feel very fussed over. But thanks for all of your congratulations guys!

(Teninx, you can buy my soul with Mike & Ikes.  ;))

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats Kat!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, again, thanks, but it seems I have been de-Moded. It was nice while it lasted.  :-[

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you look at the little stats under my pic, it used to say Moderator, and I had five stars or something. Now it says full member, and I'm back to the normal stars.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
RovingSoul said:
If you look at the little stats under my pic, it used to say Moderator, and I had five stars or something. Now it says full member, and I'm back to the normal stars.
I think Harvey is fiddling with the moderator settings. Trust me, you haven't been de-modded. Go write your "meet me" message!

L

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Poor Harvey, I think we've overwhelmed him.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
Poor Harvey, I think we've overwhelmed him.
Well, think how it must feel to come home after a business trip and find a party going on full blast in your living room...and Teninx broke the lamp!

L

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kat, if you've been demoted I want the Mike & Ike candies back.

And good thing this time it was only a lamp that I broke. Last house party my Amazing Suspended Flat Screen TV trick went awry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts