Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betsy, Please forgive me if this has already been posted or if it needs to be in the Bargain book thread feel free to move it. I looked but didn't see it. I know this is the first book up for the book klub so when I went to download it I saw it was only 1.75 now :) Just wanted to make sure everyone that hasn't already gotten it knows. Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks!  I was waiting to buy it, but at that price I clicked and bought.  BTW, my SO says he loved the series and that he thinks I'll like it too, another reason for me to join in the Klub fun.  ;D

Katiekat

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was planning on waiting too, but I might as well go and get it now. Prices never go up do they? So I could still wait right?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kimblee said:
I was planning on waiting too, but I might as well go and get it now. Prices never go up do they? So I could still wait right?
Prices have been known to go up. There was just a thread about another book, maybe The Princess Bride, that just went up.

I had been waiting till just before the book club, but I bought it too!

Betsy

·
Registered
268 Posts
mmkay. I broke down and bought it. Now I have all the book klub books! HURRAY!

·
Registered
223 Posts
This is fantastic! I wanted to get it a few days ago and it was $4 so I figured to just get the sample and get it later. But at that price I'm def getting it now!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I listened to this a few years ago as an audio book and really enjoyed it.  For that price and it being an upcoming book klub title...Sold!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kimblee said:
mmkay. I broke down and bought it. Now I have all the book klub books! HURRAY!
Ready and waiting for your reincarnated Kindle!

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I thought it was a bargain at $3.99 and snapped it up.  Oh, well.  I've gotten other books at lower prices than they are now, so it all evens out. 

·
Registered
268 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Ready and waiting for your reincarnated Kindle!

Betsy
Sigh. My sick Kindle is sitting on my nightstand, and it pains me too much to look at it. I cannot wait until Monday! AHH!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
KeyboardKat said:
For that price, I decided to give it a try. ;)
You won't be sorry. I'm looking forward to discussing this in our book klub starting in January. Come join us. This will probably be about my 15th reread, and I never get tired of it.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Can anyone tell me more about this book?

Is it just a straight-up romance, or is there more to it?

How heavily does the time travel play into it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
gertiekindle said:
You won't be sorry. I'm looking forward to discussing this in our book klub starting in January. Come join us. This will probably be about my 15th reread, and I never get tired of it.
Wait, what? You're 15th time re-reading a book or your 15th time re-reading outlander??????

And I would also like more details on it, though I already bought it.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts