Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, you guys know the drill by now.  A lot happened in the current chapters and things are starting to move fast.  So, I'll shut up now and post the questions.  Recipe first.

Cranberry Orange Tea Bread

Loaf Batter

½ cup light orange juice
1/3 cup 1% milk
3 Tbs canola oil
1 Lg egg + 1 egg white
1 Tbs orange zest (zest of 1 orange)
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Splenda Granular
2 tsps baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1-1/3 cups fresh cranberries, chopped

Glaze

1/4 cup light orange juice
1/4 cup Splenda Granular

1. Preheat oven to 350.  Coat 9x5 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Batter: In a medium bowl, stir togeher orange juice, milk, oil, eggs, zest and vanilla.  Set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, Splenda, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cranberries.  Stir; make a well and add the liquid mixture, stirring just until blended.
4. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out dry.
6. Glaze: While bread is baking, combine orange juice and Splenda in a small saucepan.  Place on medium heat and reduce by one half.  Brush glaze onto warm loaf immediately after removing from oven.  Coll on rack for 15 minutes; then remove from pan. 

This recipe makes 2-3 small loaves.  Fill mini-loaf pans 2/3 full and bake for 30-35 minutes.

Calories 140
Carbs 22 grams
Protein 3 grans
Fat 4 grams (0 sat)
Fiber 1 gram
Sodium 170 mgs

Diabetic exchange = 1.5 carbs, 1 fat
WW = 3 points

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chapter 11 "Conversations with a Lawyer"

1. What are your impressions of Colum? Dougal? Ned Gowan?

2. How do you feel about how Dougal uses Jamie for the Stuart cause?

"I suppose Dougal can always tap-dance instead." - Claire to Jamie

Chapter 12 "The Garrison Commander"

3. What is your perception of Claire and Jamie's changing relationship? (He sleeps outside her door for protection...)

4. How has Claire changed between her first and second encounter with Black Jack Randall (at Fort William)?

"Your wig is crooked." - Claire to Jack Randall after he punches her.

Chapter 13 "A Marriage Is Announced"

5. How did you feel when first learning Claire and Jamie were to be married?

6. What is the significance of the Pictish cross being mentioned again?

Dougal stops at the crossroads with the Pictish cross and asks Claire if she is a spy and if so for whom.)

7. How did the description of Jamie's flogging affect you?

Jamie was my patient, and to some extent, my friend as well.- Claire's thoughts at the crossroads.

Chapter 14 "A Marriage Takes Place"

8. What was the best aspect of Claire and Jamie's wedding? The most romantic? The most surprising?

"That bad, was it?" - Jamie to Claire after their wedding.

Chapter 15 "Revelations of the Bridal Chamber"

9. In what ways were both Jamie and Claire vulnerable on their wedding night?

10. How do you feel about the issue of honesty (and Claire's hesitancy)?

"Perhaps I am pretentious in saying so, but I would like to think that I am not many men,' and that I dinna necessarily place my behavior at the lowest common denominator." - Jamie to Claire on their wedding night

"Don't be afraid...There's the two of us now." - Jamie to Claire (who wonders why he has a knife with him on his wedding night)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Colum strikes me as a very intelligent man with a taste for the good life. He's very clever and handles people well.

Dougal isn't quite all brawn; he's got some smarts, but not as much as Colum. Men will follow him into battle (or cattle lifting), but I'm not sure they would trust his judgment beyond that.

I love Ned Gowan. He must have been a real pistol in his younger days and I can see him wading into battle with his pistols drawn and his dirk between his teeth. After which he'd negotiate the terms of surrender and write up the legal documents.

Ooooh, I could just smack him upside the head for what he does to Jamie. He knows how Jamie feels about showing his scars, and he ruthlessly uses him anyway.

3. What is your perception of Claire and Jamie's changing relationship? (He sleeps outside her door for protection...)

Jamie is the only one that sees Claire as a person. Colum just wants to know who she is. Dougal will use her for his own purposes if he needs to. Only Jamie cares about what happens to her.

4. How has Claire changed between her first and second encounter with Black Jack Randall at the inn?

I would expect Claire to say something like that. It's just her personality. At this point, she knows for sure where she is, but she hasn't yet accepted that Jack isn't Frank. She still can't accept that it's just a physical resemblance and it's hard for her to realize that he's a threat to her. I think she's beginning to get the idea when he punches her in the stomach.

Surprised at how it happened and how quickly it happened. Dougal certainly thought fast.

Dougal stops at the crossroads with the Pictish cross and asks Claire if she is a spy and if so for whom.

It's Claire's crossroads, where her life is taking a definite turn away from Frank and her own time. Now we know why the Cross was significant when she first saw it.

Jamie was my patient, and to some extent, my friend as well.- Claire's thoughts at the crossroads.

Jamie was so brave, or as Dougal said, stubborn as rocks. The first flogging was bad enough, but the way Black Jack handled the second flogging sent shivers up my spine. He played cat and mouse with Jamie, and I think it said more about Black Jack's personality than Jamie's.

8. What was the best aspect of Claire and Jamie's wedding? The most romantic? The most surprising?

That's one of my favorite quotes.

How they both looked, like it was a real wedding. Yes, it was a real wedding, but not one that had been planned for months. How Jamie looked was the most romantic. He went to so much trouble to look good for Claire. The most surprising thing was the blood oath that followed.

Claire was making a commitment to the time where she was and away from Frank. Even though she still intended to get back to Frank, she was risking her friendship with Jamie turning into something deeper.

Jamie knew that Claire really didn't want him as a husband, and he was putting his feelings on the line and risking rejection.

"Perhaps I am pretentious in saying so, but I would like to think that I am not many men, and that I dinna necessarily place my behavior at the lowest common denominator." - Jamie to Claire on their wedding night.

I think Jamie put it very well, that there was room for secrecy but not lies in their relationship. Jamie does have a way of saying things. It just took Claire a little time to understand what Jamie was trying to tell her. For obvious reasons, Claire has trust issues.

"Don't be afraid...There's the two of us now." - Jamie to Claire (who wonders why he has a knife with him on his wedding night)

Another favorite quote.

·
Registered
677 Posts

Colum and Dougal are both very shrewd men, who put the clan above everything. Colum depends more on thinking, but Dougal is more a man of action. Ned Gowan is a very intelligent man and a man of honor.

Dougal is the type of person to use other people anytime it suits his purposes. I hate the fact that he uses Jamie’s humiliation and pain to rabble rouse.

I love Claire’s wit.

I think Jamie is growing very fond of Claire. Sleeping outside her room was more for her protection than or him to hide from the English. However, I think he was embarrassed about being found out. But he is also very careful to not show any impropriety to Claire. He was so shocked when she suggested he sleep on the floor in her room. H was concerned how that would look for Claire, not for him.

4. How has Claire changed between her first and second encounter with Black Jack Randall (at Fort William)?
In Claire’s first encounter with Black Jack, she kept seeing Frank. The second time, although she keeps seeing similarities, she has come to realize that Frank and his ancestor only have their looks in common. She is seeing Black Jack, not Frank. Her sense of self-preservation is coming through as shown by her smart remarks.

How could Claire marry Jamie, she is already married. But, she could not refuse on that basis, because she had already told them she was a widow. But I also loved the idea of Claire and Jamie finally being together.

It ties the past and present together. This is the same place she was with Frank in the future.

Dougal stops at the crossroads with the Pictish cross and asks Claire if she is a spy and if so for whom.)

I cried when he talked about, and wondered how someone could survive such treatment. But it also answers why Jamie hates Black Jack.

The biggest surprise was that they were getting married in the same church where she had married Frank. I would love to have seen Jamie coming out dressed in full regalia. Jamie is such a romantic and wanted to make everything perfect for Claire, it was touching to read all he went through in demanding a church, wedding dress and their wedding night be at the inn. He is truly in love with Claire, and proved it.

Jamie was a virgin, and really was unsure about what to do. Claire felt like she was cheating on Frank, but she knew she had to consummate the marriage for her own and Jamie’s protection. She had no idea how she would respond to Jamie.

Jamie is a smart man and knows that there are a lot of things Claire can’t tell him, but he also has secrets. This was a way to give both of them the privacy they needed. Claire, however, is still planning to run away and wants to keep as much emotional distance between her and Jamie as possible. Although she is not in love with him, she cares about him and is worried about hurting him more than she had to.

"Perhaps I am pretentious in saying so, but I would like to think that I am not many men,' and that I dinna necessarily place my behavior at the lowest common denominator." - Jamie to Claire on their wedding night

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tlshaw said:
How could Claire marry Jamie, she is already married. But, she could not refuse on that basis, because she had already told them she was a widow. But I also loved the idea of Claire and Jamie finally being together.
Technically, Frank isn't even born yet, so in that time and place, Claire isn't married. On the other hand, all Frank knows is that Claire has disappeared and legally, he can't remarry in his time. Kind of a lopsided, unfair situation.

·
Registered
677 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Technically, Frank isn't even born yet, so in that time and place, Claire isn't married. On the other hand, all Frank knows is that Claire has disappeared and legally, he can't remarry in his time. Kind of a lopsided, unfair situation.
I thought about that, then forgot to add it. It is strange, because now, technically, her marriage to Jamie is the legal one, since it predates her marriage to Frank, by 200 years.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tlshaw said:
I thought about that, then forgot to add it. It is strange, because now, technically, her marriage to Jamie is the legal one, since it predates her marriage to Frank, by 200 years.
But 200 years into the future, Jamie is dead :'( so Claire's actually a widow when she marries Frank. Have we got a headache, yet?

·
Registered
677 Posts
ok. let's add to the headache. Remember the highlander Frank saw looking up at Claire's window? What if it wasn't a ghost, but Jamie was able to go through the stones into the future to find Claire. So, IF Jamie was able to go to Claire in the future, who would be her real husband? Just a thought.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tlshaw said:
ok. let's add to the headache. Remember the highlander Frank saw looking up at Claire's window? What if it wasn't a ghost, but Jamie was able to go through the stones into the future to find Claire. Just a thought.
Aarrgghhhh! I think I need Tylenol AND Motrin. It's an intriguing "what if" but Jamie was a ghost. Let's carry it a bit further, though.

If Jamie was able to get through the stones, what do you think he would have done after he found Claire? Knowing how honorable he is, I don't think he would have charged up the stairs like a Highland banshee and carried her off. Do you think he would have hung around, trying to attract her attention? Do you think Claire might have somehow remembered him? If she did remember him, knowing how she feels about Frank in the present, would she have chosen to go back with Jamie?

All speculation, of course.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm still gone, and can't easily cut and paste the questions from the little thing I'm using to check in with the Klub, but didn't want to lose touch with everyone.  I agree that it took a punch to the stomach for Claire to take her blinders off and see Black Jack for what he is, and not give him slack because of his relationship to Frank.  Does anyone know why he would punch her anyway?  What would it matter to him if she had been pregnant?  I was wondering if he did it purposely to prevent a child because it probably would have been a Scot or if he just knew it would be a vulnerable spot for a women and he was just that cruel.
I also love the answer that the Pictish Cross showed her crossroads from Frank to Jamie.  Will she also pass this point again when/if she returns to Frank?  The wedding was wonderful and I really appreciated the concern Jamie showed for Claire by making the day special for her.  I sort of wish Claire would reciprocate and do something to show appreciation to Jamie.  I remember back when Dougal wanted her to mend Jamie's shirt and she told him to do it himself.  I think it would have meant alot to Jamie if she would have taken it willingly, just as a way to help him and as a thank you for all the protection he had given her.
I'm so glad I can now read 16-20.  It's been so hard not to keep on going!

As far a Jamie making it through the stones - makes my head swim!  If he is now in the future, is there no Jamie during that time of the past?  And if past Jamie made it to the future - wouldn't he know Claire in the past because he would have been to the future and back?  I'm now envisioning the scenes from Back to the future and Harry Potter with past and future Jamies and Claires trying to avoid each other....

·
Registered
326 Posts

I dont know about Colum or Dougal. I still havent even figured out if they are the good guys or not. Gowan is a lawyer. Enough said.

I wished Jaime would have punched Dougal out instead of the other guy.

I must be having a bad day.  :)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vg said:
Does anyone know why he would punch her anyway? What would it matter to him if she had been pregnant? I was wondering if he did it purposely to prevent a child because it probably would have been a Scot or if he just knew it would be a vulnerable spot for a women and he was just that cruel.
Yes, Randall is just that cruel and sadistic. He would have loved it if Claire had been pregnant and he could have inflicted that physical and mental torture on her as well. Look how he played with Jamie during the second flogging. That's who he is.

I sort of wish Claire would reciprocate and do something to show appreciation to Jamie. I remember back when Dougal wanted her to mend Jamie's shirt and she told him to do it himself. I think it would have meant alot to Jamie if she would have taken it willingly, just as a way to help him and as a thank you for all the protection he had given her.
I felt that was more of a slap at Dougal. Dougal ripped the shirt, he could mend it. I think she felt if she mended the shirt, she would have been somehow condoning what Dougal did to Jamie. Jamie felt the same way. He grabbed the shirt because it was between him and Dougal and he didn't want Claire involved in his humiliation in even this small way.

As far a Jamie making it through the stones - makes my head swim! If he is now in the future, is there no Jamie during that time of the past? And if past Jamie made it to the future - wouldn't he know Claire in the past because he would have been to the future and back? I'm now envisioning the scenes from Back to the future and Harry Potter with past and future Jamies and Claires trying to avoid each other....
Oh my goodness, you got in the HP reference before I could. ;D

Lizzy said:

I dont know about Colum or Dougal. I still havent even figured out if they are the good guys or not. Gowan is a lawyer. Enough said.
Tell it like it is. ;)

I wished Jaime would have punched Dougal out instead of the other guy.
I'll bet Jamie wishes he had, too.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Good point, Gertie - Claire was wanting to make a point with Dougel and this was a perfect way to do it.  I can see it from this side now...
..and I had you in mind when I made the Harry Potter reference  ;D

Randall is such a jerk!  I hope he gets it good by the end of the book!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
*I don't believe it's on the books, er, the law, that you can not marry 2 people if both said parties, or persons were married 200 years apart. LOL!!
*Good stuff about that pitish rock. I didn't pick that up. Glad you mentioned it.
*Lets all go beat & torture Randle. I'd like to give him a swift kick to his...  ;)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vg said:
..and I had you in mind when I made the Harry Potter reference ;D
Awww, that's so sweet.

Randall is such a jerk! I hope he gets it good by the end of the book!
Toby said:
*Lets all go beat & torture Randle. I'd like to give him a swift kick to his... ;)
Yeah, a kilt wedgie isn't good enough for him. He deserves something much more creative and painful. Maybe a close encounter with a Kreelan Warrior.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Colum and Dougal are both extremely savvy. They have a vision, they have a plan, and I think anyone who gets in their way might be considered "collateral damage". I liked Ned Gowan. You have to love a man who gives up a modest practice to become an adventurer, even though he lacks the skills for it by his own admission. However, I also see him as a change with the tide kind of character. He'll back you, as long as you're on the winning side.

2. How do you feel about how Dougal uses Jamie for the Stuart cause? Since I already know from another novel that Bonny Prince Charlie gets defeated (I'm only sort of kidding. I do know my history, but I read about it first in "Legend in Green Velvet" which I was far too young to read at the time. I've included a link at the bottom.), I think Dougal is wasting time and energy, and not making lifelong friends of Jamie and Claire. I suspect he'll come to understand that, in the fullness of time. But to me it seemed like an extremely common (low-life) form of mob-building. Clearly he's indifferent to the suffering of others, as long as his gains from it in the end.

3. What is your perception of Claire and Jamie's changing relationship? (He sleeps outside her door for protection...) They are becoming more protective of each other, seeing a deeper friendship than either might have initially thought possible, and maybe hoping for more. But in the meantime, I think Jamie knows his traveling companions well enough to realize that nobody else is going to look after the lone woman, especially since she seems to be just a temporary burden.

4. How has Claire changed between her first and second encounter with Black Jack Randall (at Fort William)? I think she hoped to feel some sort of blood tie to Black Jack Randall, and then realized far too late what an exceptionally cruel and heartless
bastard
he is. I think she realizes that looks can not only be deceiving, but they can kill.

5. How did you feel when first learning Claire and Jamie were to be married? I first thought that Dougal was up to no good. Then I realized that was silly, and realized that it must be doing Dougal and Colum some sort of good, or they wouldn't bother about Claire at all.

6. What is the significance of the Pictish cross being mentioned again? Look. There it is again. I think this time it's a sign of how the countryside has changed between Claire's original time and now, since she didn't apparently recognize it. The same pictish stone in the same place should probably have rung a bell with her.

7. How did the description of Jamie's flogging affect you? I keep hoping in this book that Bonny Prince Charlie succeeds to the throne after all. The British weren't doing themselves any favors.

8. What was the best aspect of Claire and Jamie's wedding? The most romantic? The most surprising? I thought it was extremely sweet that Jamie made Dougal go find her a nice dress to wear, especially knowing how much she didn't want to marry him. And I thought it was very trusting of him to give her his father's ring, especially since the prevailing opinion was that Claire was probably an English spy. (Did I imagine the ring part?)

9. In what ways were both Jamie and Claire vulnerable on their wedding night? Jamie doesn't know what he's doing, and Claire is torn between possible eternal damnation, and possible eternal frustration. And she can't possibly tell him the truth. They'd think she'd gotten too far into the whiskey again.

10. How do you feel about the issue of honesty (and Claire's hesitancy)? I thought Jamie's policy of "don't tell everything all at once, but make sure what you do tell is true" is profound. I'm going to adopt it in my own relationships, assuming I ever have one again. I think Claire is impressed with the suggestion, but is also troubled by her conscience b/c she knows she intends to make a break for it at the first opportunity. But I think for the first time, she starts to realize just who all would be hurt by that.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
robin.goodfellow said:
5. How did you feel when first learning Claire and Jamie were to be married? I first thought that Dougal was up to no good. Then I realized that was silly, and realized that it must be doing Dougal and Colum some sort of good, or they wouldn't bother about Claire at all.
Right. I think Column might have a few more scruples than Dougal, but in the end, it's the Clan that matters.

7. How did the description of Jamie's flogging affect you? I keep hoping in this book that Bonny Prince Charlie succeeds to the throne after all. The British weren't doing themselves any favors.
Is there a reason Claire is sent to the past? Is she meant to change this one event? Is DG going to rewrite history? Stay tuned.
8. What was the best aspect of Claire and Jamie's wedding? The most romantic? The most surprising? I thought it was extremely sweet that Jamie made Dougal go find her a nice dress to wear, especially knowing how much she didn't want to marry him. And I thought it was very trusting of him to give her his father's ring, especially since the prevailing opinion was that Claire was probably an English spy. (Did I imagine the ring part?)
No, you didn't imagine the ring part. And she did give it back to Jamie.

·
Registered
326 Posts

It seems like he is becoming more and more protective of her. She seems like she is lost whenever he is not around or at least she feels alot safer when he is.

I think its the same Claire but when she first met him she didnt know what was going on or when or where she was. Now she is just being herself around him. To bad it got her punched in the stomach.

·
Registered
455 Posts

Colum is strong. I believe he is an honorable man, and thoughtful but he does what he needs to do for the good of Clan McKenzie.
Dougal is more hot-headed and likely to act based on emotions rather than thought.
Ned Gowan is a romantic character, one who is very loyal to Clan McKenzie.

It's just wrong and slimy.

By this time, I believe that Jamie is in love with Claire. Claire still sees him more as a friend, but she is attracted to him. She is still thinking she is going to be returning through the stones soon.

Well, she understands where she is now, so she has a better understanding of the role of woman and the seriousness of her situation. But she obviously doesn't understand how vulnerable she is before Black Jack. She finds that out rather quickly.

Surprised at this "solution" but definitely interested to see how it played out. I have always wondered, though, why Claire didn't try to make it a condition that they take her back to Craigh Na Dun before going through with the marriage. Something like, "Fine. I'll marry him, but first you need to take me back to Craigh Na Dun, and no, you can't ask any questions about it."

Just a marker - no significance that I'm aware of.

Actually, he takes her to St. Ninians pool and has her drink first, because then he'd know if she were lying.

Horrified, angry. Awed by how he handled it. Again, this is another way DG shows us something about Jaime's character.

Best - I loved the way DG describes Jamie's looks and reactions during the wedding. Since the viewpoint is totally Claire, I like getting an insight into what he might be feeling.
Romantic - the blood vow
Surprising - that it's the same chapel in which she and Frank were married.

Jamie - because he's a virgin and because I believe that he has come to love Claire by this point.
Claire - because she still has feelings for Frank, but she's also attracted to Jamie.

Honesty is a basic requirement in marriage, and is as good a place to start as any.
Claire's hesitancy is understandable, considering what's happened.

·
Registered
835 Posts

Colum strikes me as a very savvy business man & a good leader. Dougal is a hothead and wouldn't be as good a leader as Colum. He is very loyal to the clan though and to Colum.

I thought that was simply deplorable. There is more than one way to skin a cat and he could have found other methods to raise funds. And Jamie was his own nephew, for goodness sake. To humiliate him like that was simply awful.

I wasn't surprised by this at all. Jamie is such a good man and very honorable too. It's clear that he cares deeply for Claire.

Actually, I don't see much of a change. She is still feisty Claire, able to take pretty much anything life throws her way.

During her first encounter with Black Jack Randall, she had a pretty good idea he was a cad & a bounder. But her second encounter let her know without a doubt what an absolute vicious swine he truly was.

This smart remark was foolhardy on Claire's part in my opinion. She had already seen how brutal he was and that was simply inviting more brutality. Simply remaining silent would have been effective enough to let him know that he hadn't broken her.

I was very pleased. Jamie is such a sweetheart. I was pleased that he would be getting a wonderful wife in Claire.

For me it was just a reminder that Claire was no longer in 1945. She was still in the area she had been in 1945 before her time travel, but she sure wasn't in the 20th century now.

I found it an interesting testament to Jamie's character. It was a brutal beating and very few men would have handled it as well as Jamie. It showed Black Jack Randall to be the brutal pig that he is.

The best aspect for me was their kiss after being pronounced man & wife. It seems Claire was truly attracted to him then. The most romantic was Jamie going to so much trouble to make sure it was special for Claire. The most surprising was it being held in the same little chapel where Claire & Frank were wed. That sorta left a bad taste in my mouth. One too many coincidences for me. Claire goes back in time and runs into the very character Frank had discovered with that clergyman. Now, Claire is forced to wed Jamie in the very same chapel she wed Frank. I think DG is overdoing these coincidences and find it detracting to the story as a whole.

Well, it seems Jamie is already in love with Claire and is fairly certain she doesn't love him. So he is keeping his feelings on a tight leash as far as I can see. And he's a virgin. But he's fairly and up-front type of person and he just puts it out there. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. So I don't think it was a super-big deal for him.

I'm sure for Claire she was having difficulty "cheating" on Frank. He is her husband in her mind and heart and the man she gave her love to. Now to be sleeping with someone else - even if he's a sweetheart like Jamie - must be difficult.

Jamie knows Claire isn't telling him everything - not even half of everything! But he's handling it in a mature manner. Speaking of honesty between the two of them on their wedding day is a good way to get off on the right foot. But I think he can sense there are things Claire simply cannot tell him.

I can certainly understand Claire being hesitant about being totally honest with Jamie. He is a sweetheart indeed. But even Jamie would think she was nuts if she told him she came back in time from 1945.

And Claire is still planning on trying to go back through the stone to get back to Frank. She's hoping this won't hurt Jamie when she leaves him. But has Claire really thought this out? What are the guarantees that if she does go through the stone again and does some more time travel that she will end up in 1945 where she started? For all we know she could go back 200 more years and be in the 16th century.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts