Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a nifty padded hard drive case, from Case Logic, that is sized just right to hold the Kindle in an Oberon cover, plus an Oberon journal, or second cover, or second Kindle, plus charger, cord, light, buds, car charger, cables, screen wipes, etc. all in a compact size. Here is a site which carries this little gem for only $16.51.

This is HDC-1. There is also a thicker one, the HDC-3, which would hold even more covers and toys!

Jered

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Jered--

Thanks for posting this.  I think I remember someone mentioning it, but it was awhile back.  I added a pic to your link.  This is a nice little travelling case.  I know some members have mentioned they carry their Kindles in backpacks or sportsbags, this would offer great protection.

Betsy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pic, Betsy. In the process, the link went away. Was that intentional, or shall I find and post it again?

Jered

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mona... didn't know that. I like to think I am internet savvy, but sometimes, things just escape me  ???

Jered

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.