Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey kids,
Page Buoy looks as much like what I envisioned about 3 months ago as my new baby boy does his daddy.

Good times, and I've got some great members off these boards that have served as beta testers, guinea pigs and the vanguard of folks that are going to make this site even more awesome than it already is (difficult, ha!).

Now, I've got a feature for those of you that may not necessarily be down for writing in a group or setting a goal and being automatically reminded that you're failing at it. It's pretty simple, it's just a profile for you and your books. But it's Googlable and it'll sell your books on Amazon (UK too) and Smashwords and have lots of nice things on there for you to show your friends and yer mum.

So, sign up for free, check it all out, and put your best author face up along with the ASIN and such for your books, and you'll get your own profile page off of here: http://www.pagebuoy.com/list-of-authors/ and a profile page for each book off of here: http://www.pagebuoy.com/list-of-writing-projects/

The lovely and talented Shéa MacLeod has agreed to be my showpiece, so check out how she's got her author page and her book page.

So go on, give yourself and Teh Interwebs yet another avenue to promoting yourself, your website, your twitter, facebook and all your books, all for FREE just because I like you a whole bunch.

Cheers!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi there,
The site looks great, I have signed up and added one of my books, I will be back to add more , thanks for this opportunity.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Muchas Thankingyous you guys, and friggin' Job Well Done on getting in there and signing up and putting books up and having all the settings right and alla that.

For those of you that weren't as successful at this, email me and I'll help you out, because this is going to be so cool...

Also, working on a "Featured Writer" and "Featured Project" area where your stuff can appear based on how much interest there is in it. So, the more you and your projects interact with the site, the more exposure you get.

Pretty soon we'll all be pantsless. I mean, that pretty much has been my goal all along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts